“Unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of One Eared Stag

One Eared Stag
Reserve with OpenTable
One Eared Stag is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #435 of 3,929 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Inman Park
Germantown, New York
“Unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you like adventurous yet still upscale eating, this is the place in Atlanta to go to. I had an appetizer of squab, and then main dish was anchovies. Both delicious, and with a great white wine.

Visited October 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“one eared stag”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

my third trip to atlanta my first visit to the one eared stag tom the waiter was brilliant so informative

the food superb i loved the starter rabbit similar to a pate but far far superior with crunchy toast
i still cannot stop talking about it superb i want more or the recipe

our meal was the best food i have eaten for a while i loved the decor it also had outdoor seating

everyone i met was so welcoming and friendly i cannot fault any of the day we could only go there once as we were leaving to return to england a couple of days later

well done beautiful setup

phyllis and robin from a wet return to england

• Visited October 2013
Georgia
“Great brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Had a wonderful brunch yesterday at One Eared Stag. The menu typically intimidates me as it has a lot of exotic meats and I am not that adventurous. My husband and I had black pepper biscuits with country sausage gravy, two eggs over easy, and a side of bacon. It was one of the best brunches I have had in quite sometime and we typically go out every weekend. Highly suggest trying this restaurant!

• Visited September 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Great First Time Experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Haven't been to Inman Park in forever and decided to drive to that area for Labor Day.....saw this restaurant on a google list of "Inman Park Restaurants" and it looked interesting. It was not busy at all (Labor Day!). Food was wonderful. LOVED the "olive and almond" appetizer w/bread. Thomas, our waiter, was so accommodating and helpful with our selections! Would love to go back. Wish it were not so far from our home.

• Visited September 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Funky and inventive food done well.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I went to the One Eared Stag because I saw it featured on a TV show called Unique Eats "hotlanta". My friends and I sat at the bar. It was an off time for lunch on a Saturday so it wasn't overly busy. We were able to chat with the bar tender Billy who is a very personable fella and a hoot to talk to. I had the shrimp and veggies over polenta with a fried egg on top. The flavors were excellent and there were several of them that mixed well together. it was very tasty and looked attractive to. I would make a change to the dish only to add a biscuit or bread of some sort to soak up the gravy left over from the egg yoke and the polenta and sauce, which was awesome. I hear the menu changes regularly and I look forward to trying other new inventive and funky items in the future.

• Visited August 2013