“Wonderful!! One of the best B&B's I've stayed in”
Review of Stonehurst Place

Stonehurst Place
Ranked #1 of 22 Atlanta B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The innkeepers Paul and Lori were so accommodating; they made the visit so easy -- they are warm and welcoming. The interior of Stonehurst is beautiful and spotless with an attention to detail; the breakfasts are a gourmet's delight; this will be the only place I stay when I'm in Atlanta; I stayed in the Gables -- a perfect retreat.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank acfistler

Reviewed 15 October 2013

If visiting Atlanta, do yourself a favor and stay here. This place is stunning and immaculate with an amazing and eclectic feel throughout. The hosts are lovely and will provide great advice for your stay in Atlanta. Stunning rooms, all unique, and an amazing gourmet breakfast. No wonder this place keeps winning awards - because they deserve it! Thanks for setting a new B&B standard for us.

Room Tip: An absolute must stay in Atlanta - Wonderful!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed with my mother and we really had wonderful days. Rooms are clean and I loved the traditional furnitures, interior and lovely flowers. In addition, I enjoyed the breakfast, at which I had the best peach cobbler I had ever. Returning to Japan, from the trip, I still feel as if I had visited my friend's house in Atlanta. I do wish to visit again.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Asako S
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Fantastic stay at this amazing B&B. Great location in the middle of Atlanta but somehow you feel secluded and like you have stepped back in time to stay at a manor house in the old south. They have spared no expense and it shows. From the snack bar to the warmed floors in the bathroom every base is covered. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My partner and I stayed here the night of our wedding, and it was the perfect place. The Inn is very well kept, extremely comfortable, and filled with little touches that make you fell right at home. The innkeepers, Paul & Lori, were really delightful. They are friendly, and hospitable, just the right balance of engaging but not in your space. And the food, both the breakfast and the snacks, was incredible. We stayed in the Eaves, and it was very nice. The owner clearly invested enough to do the renovation well and properly. We would highly recommend Stonehurst to anyone looking for a great B&B experience in Atlanta.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank S_W_Allard
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here last weekend, and this is a real find. The room was beautiful, comfortable, spotless and the bathroom was incredible-- huge, walk-in shower, soaking tub, double sinks. Lori and Paul are fantastic hosts. Our welcome was warm; Paul showed us around and made sure we knew about all the snacks, beverages, etc. that are always available. Breakfast was delicious and pleasant to eat with other guests or sit outside on the porch. The neighborhood has a lot of shops and restaurants; we walked to dinner and to the aquarium. We took Marta from the airport and it's a short, easy walk from the station to Stonehurst Place. We saw a different side of Atlanta staying here and enjoyed it very much.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Wendy K
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our 8th anniversary and so glad we did. Perfect in town location, incredible healthy food, huge gorgeous and very clean and green room with city views, exceptional customer service, I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013