All reviews master suite bed and breakfast piedmont park heated floors gourmet breakfast enormous shower b bs walk in closet sitting room other guests soaking tub within walking distance each morning botanical gardens midtown area common areas visiting atlanta
Reviewed 12 October 2009

Stonehurst Place B & B in Atlanta is the most beautiful and comfortable I have ever experienced! The interior décor is a vision of perfection and could appear in the pages of Architectural Digest. My sumptuous bed in the Farnsworth Suite provided the most restful sleep, and Stonehurst's breakfasts would delighted the gourmet / gourmand in all of us. Also noteworthy is Stonehurst's concern for the environment and its 'green' protocol of recycling, solar heating, and low maintenance landscaping. The exceptional good vibe and luxurious furnishings of Stonehurst Place will make travelers feel comfortable and right at home. I cannot wait to return - again and again!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank sensorytraveler
Reviewed 3 October 2009

Beautifully restored historic Inn with excellent amenities. Great location in midtown Atlanta - wonderful breakfasts & friendly staff. Trenell has excellent knowledge of area attractions and made our stay wonderful!

4  Thank NorthCarolinaPet
Reviewed 29 September 2009

The stay was a very memorable experience. The staff was above & beyond! The room exceeded our expectations!

We didn't want to leave! This B&B is filled with many little surprises and some really greaat history. We couldn't of asked for more! We are already planning our next stay.

4  Thank alexjames01
Reviewed 22 September 2009

La perfezione Abbonda! The crowning moment of my birthday weekend was my stay in the confines of "LUX Deluxe" in the Master Suite. From the first piece of Barbara Barry furniture I spotted, all the way to the antique china patterns I spied ......in the China Pantry, I knew no detail was too small. Barb, you have created an ultimate retreat nestled ever so stately right in the heart of Atlanta. Stonehurst Place is certainly part of the signature of Metropolitan Atlanta. I cannot wait to share this jewel with many in my life that will appreciate her character, class, and charm. Kudos Abounding!

4  Thank bradleydeaton78
Reviewed 14 September 2009

The perfect B&B in the heart of Atlanta. Great Service, friendly staff and a beautifull decor.
This was our first B&B experience and it has set the bar very High for other B&B's.
The location is perfect within walking distance to everything.
The decor in the room, linens and comfort details, like the cell phone station and the gourmet breakfast was impressive, I can honestly say it was comprabale to our stay at The Plaza Hotel in NY except with a more personable service.

4  Thank S71JCF