All reviewsmaster suitebed and breakfastpiedmont parkheated floorsgourmet breakfastb bsenormous showerwalk in closetsitting roomother guestssoaking tubwithin walking distanceeach morningmidtown areabotanical gardenscommon areasvisiting atlanta
Reviewed 2 March 2010

Me and my wife stayed her on the 19th and 20th of February. We stayed in the master suite which was beautiful. It had a small office area, flat screen TV. , an I pod deck, when played it plays trough out the room and bathroom. The bed was comfortable, I didn’t want to get out of it. The best thing about the room is the bathroom which had a deep soaking tub, the very very large shower room, walk in closet, double sink, and heated floors. This is the most luxurious bed and breakfast I’ve been too so far. It’s located in midtown ATL. So it was walking distance to just about everything. Last but not least breakfast was aaaaaaawsome and the inn keeper was very helpful and polite.

3  Thank ray27371
Reviewed 24 February 2010

Right at Piedmont Park and minutes by foot to The Fox, and other midtown locations

3  Thank rwchason
Reviewed 18 February 2010

It is not very often that one can experience "True Excellence". The Stonehurst Place is that special occasion. Charm and Gracious Southern Hospitality are the norm. The rooms are extremely well decorated with period furniture and contain a gas fireplace. Breakfasts are perfect. The location is close to many attractions and many of atlanta's finest restaurants. We definitely SHALL return for a Spring visit.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JJL1
Reviewed 17 February 2010

We stayed in the Master Suite and were amazed at everything. My wife said it was better than any place she'd ever stayed. The breakfast was awesome, they are tremendously accomodating, service is top notch and the decor is perfect. I highly recommend this place to anyone. It's also right down town in the perfect location. I'm sure i'll return for another stay. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank captmello
Reviewed 11 February 2010

I wanted to take my wife somewhere romantic for our Anniversary this year, but it needed to be some place local. After searching the internet for both traditional hotels and many B&Bs in the Atlanta area, I decided on the “Master Suite” at Stonehurst Place based on the beautiful pictures located on the Inn’s website and “we” couldn’t be any more happy with the choice!

From the moment Linda and I arrived, the Inn Keepers Caroline and Gary made us feel welcome. Caroline gave us a fantastic tour of the house and told us some very interesting stories about its history. She also pointed out the many original art pieces and described the lengths the Inn’s Owner Barb went through restoring the property. After seeing her work, I’m reminded of the line in the movie Jurassic Park when the Park’s owner says “we spared no expense!”

Our room turned out to be more elegant, spacious and comfortable than the pictures on the website portray. We especially enjoyed the walk in shower, and the incredible bed!

Breakfast the next morning was wonderful, and our only regret was that our stay was over far too quickly. We've already recommended the Inn to a number of our friends for a romantic get away and have discussed when we can return for a longer stay.

4  Thank JLB71