“Ahhhhh....”

The Buckhead Massage Company
Ranked #1 of 57 Spas & Wellness in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: We truly love what we do and it shows! Our goal is to provide our clients with a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere away from the chaos of daily, stressful life. We've created a unique spa-like environment without the spa. Our team is highly qualified and very professional. We strive for excellence at all times and are always pursuing more education and credentials to better serve you. Our team is diversified, helpful, hard working and always caring.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Took my boyfriend to Atlanta from Louisiana for his 31st birthday and surprised him with his first massage... It was MORE than expected. The whole ambiance was soothing. I had have several before but none compared. It was soothing and relaxing as it should be. Tresca & GiGi was spot on with everything. We both left getting rejuvenated after we had just landed in Atlanta a couple hours prior. Our only regret is that we don't live closer.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"kinks"
"facial"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in desperate need of a lymphatic massage so I called several places and their therapists was booked for the same day or next day service. I wasn't given up, my next call was to The Buckhead Massge Company..BOOM..they had a therapist available for Sunday 12noon.
I arrived on time and was greeted by an AWESOME staff and a beautiful entrance. Rebecca was my therapist and what an AMAZING JOB she did!!! I walked in feeling limped and bluh but walked out with a pep to my stride and feeling amazing and thoroughly happy. I will be coming back again. Yes, I made another appointment.
The establishment is beautifully decorated and very well maintained and clean!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Fabulous massage. Love the quiet ambiance and low profile where all the focus was on the quality of the massage. The entire experience e was one of relaxation. Highly recommend and will return!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing facial with GIGI- she is awesome. The products they use are only for professional use. Very relaxing and a very good price point for Buckhead. Then an amazing massage with Verona, which was wonderful also. I have found my new Spa in Atlanta. They pay attention to detail, it's an inviting environment and everyone is so nice. Love it!!

2  Thank nashvillebosse
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2017

While staying in the Buckhead area, I was so happy to find The Buckhead Massage Company which was located near my hotel. It was a wonderful experience. Casey listened to my description of the tense areas in my back and worked on those. It was a great massage. I splurged and got the aromatherapy massage which added to the pleasure of the experience.