“Chocolate Sea Salt!”

Ranked #11 of 92 Dessert in Atlanta
Neighbourhood: Virginia Highland
Neighbourhood: Virginia Highland
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Best Popsicles ever! I really had to try for myself because when I first heard about this place I was a bit apprehensive but with all of the crazy good flavors they have to offer I mean how could you not want one of these fantastic Popsicles! I want to try them all! Will definitely return!

1  Thank BugattiBoi88

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

To describe it in one word...WOW. This cold refreshing treat was quite a surprise. What a great concept. Can't wait to come back

Reviewed 8 January 2014

After walking the beltline on a humid rainy December day we stopped in for a pop!
So many flavors; sweet and natural to choose from.
Friendly service! Affordable for ALL!

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We came here right before heading to the Atlanta Global Winter Wonderland with our son. We all loved our flavors-chocolate sea salt, mexican chocolate, and cookies and cream. The texture was perfect and they just tasted so yummy! The window girl was very friendly. And they were only like 2.50 a pop! We can't wait to try more flavors when we come back to the atl area.

1  Thank FoodieFamily3
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Ran into King of Pops at Centennial Olympic Park on a gorgeous early fall day. Blueberry lemongrass was divine! I hope they do well enough to sell in the local groceries soon - I would keep these on hand all the time!