“My new favorite bar...”

Add it.
Friends On Ponce
Ranked #76 of 132 Nightlife in Atlanta
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I went to Friends On Ponce by chance recently. Everyone needs a friendly neighborhood bar and this neighborhood has no shortage. First of all, the good: a good mix of ages, races, orientations, men, women and everyone in between. The bartender, DJ, was friendly and efficient, the crowd pretty full for a Wednesday night and, best of all, most people were socializing and not wrapped up in their phones. The only negative will be pretty much expected in most Atlanta bars until I control the universe: smoking. When I got home, I had to shower and wash the clothes that I had worn before I went to bed because my whole apartment smelled like smoke. Anyway, I will be back even if I need an oxygen tank. It was that fun.

2  Thank saintrage