My husband and I stayed here while in Atlanta visiting family over Thanksgiving. I like this area because it is in the heart of Buckhead without the traffic and hassles of Buckhead. It's so nice to self park in a covered garage and not pay $32/night for parking.
The rooms are nice and clean and beds comfy. The lobby and breakfast area is very nice with a great 2-sided fireplace~Very stylish and cozy. I had asked for a room on the North side of the hotel as that is what other reviewers had mentioned as being quieter. However the North rooms look out at parking garage so I would next time ask for a room on Maple Street.
Things went well until Thanksgiving evening when we came home to a dog barking in a room a few doors away. Management was unable to locate the owner and so we had to turn on room fan and use the sleep machine app on our phone. Very, very annoying. However, the next morning Tony (the general manager) said he would take care of the problem for us and he did.
The only other snag was one morning while we were having breakfast the hotel maintenance or cleaning staff was gathered in the breakfast area discussing the party the night before they attended. One youngish man kept staring and ogling all the hotel guests. Very unsettling. Since we had the dog issue and that was remedied I let the "staring man" issue slide but if it happened again I would address it with management. Also I would ask for a 1 BR suite next time I go as my husband likes the TV on more than I do and I would have preferred to retire to a quiet room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Hotel by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead is an upscale extended stay hotel nestled in the hottest business and leisure district of Buckhead Atlanta. The hotel is centrally located with easy access to I-75, I-85, GA-400, midtown and downtown Atlanta. The hotel is minutes away from major corporations at the Atlanta Financial Center and Piedmont Center; Atlanta's finest restaurants and exclusive shopping at Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza. The Staybridge Suites Hotel by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead is designed to meet the needs of the seasoned traveler. Relax in our spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites, complete with full kitchens & complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access. Enjoy our complimentary guest laundry, fitness center, and indoor pool as you make us your home away from home! Join us in the Great Room every morning for a delicious complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Be sure to drop back by for our Sundowner Reception Tuesday-Thursday evenings. You will enjoy complimentary light appetizers served with beer, wine and soft drinks. For your added convenience, the Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead offers a complimentary Shuttle which will take you within 3 miles of the hotel. Shuttle area includes MARTA service *Pet Fee $150 Non Refundable - $75 if staying 6 days or less. *Hotel does not offer sleeper sofas. *Valid credit card required upon check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Staybridge Suites