Friendly & helpful front desk staff.
Clean modern lobby.
Spacious contemporary rooms. "L" shaped leather sofas and a large ottoman...the setup of the suite was very nice.
Beds were very comfy which is usually a rarity at budget hotels.
Free wifi high speed internet & free parking.
Location. The area is a bit dumpy, nothing special around the area. I can see when people say it is a seedy area.
All in all, we were pleasantly surprised with our first time at the Hyatt Place. Definitely a great value hotel...we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 7 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North hotel offers visitors access to some of the area’s best family attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta Zoo and World of Coca Cola. The hotel is also convenient to the area’s many sports complexes, such as Georgia Dome, Atlanta Motor Speedway and Turner Field. During your stay, a Host will happily assist you with orders from our new Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7, featuring our signature flatbreads, a Make It 2 option and delicious new sandwiches, greens, apps & more. Or you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer, wine & cocktails over friendly conversation at the intimate Bakery Café. Also enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast daily.For business travelers, the hotel is minutes from local offices for companies such as Delta Airlines, Federal Express, Ford Motor Co., and Wachovia Op Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta Airport North
- Atlanta Hyatt