“My pick when staying in Atlanta”

Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #7 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Orlando, Florida
“My pick when staying in Atlanta”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel for 3 reasons. First, the staff made me feel welcome and were able to fulfill my every request. Last of all, the room was comfortable and Very Clean! Thanks Tech team, I'll be back.

• Stayed April 2014
Ricky P, Guest Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with all the wonderful feedback from your recent stay. We will share all your comments with our entire team.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Beaufort, South Carolina
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stay here frequently for business and never walk away disappointed. During my most recent trip, I brought along my handicapped mother. The staff were wonderful and so accommodating! I can't say enough great things about this hotel. The staff, waiters, cleaning personnel treat me like a queen. They actually call me by name! I recommend this hotel to travelers, vacationers and large conference groups. They have it all here! I special mention is Kwame Love in the restaurant on the main floor. He is such a kind person and goes out of his way to help me but more in particular, my mother. :) thank you so much for everything! I will be back!!!

Room Tip: All rooms that I have stayed have been nice, clean and quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for all the wonderful comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed you visit with us.
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Attended a four day conference from Sunday to Wednesday. In addition we ha two nights in advance for some sightseeing with my wife. Since Atlanta really does not have any city center this location is good as any. Close to the MARTA Midtown Station, where there is a complimentary Georgia Tech Trolley leaving all day and stops next to the hotel. Som good pubs and restaurants in the area. Clean and modern rooms, some with great view of the city. Includes an office desk.

Almost walking distance to Coca-Cola, CNN Center, the Dome, Olympic park.

Room Tip: Top floor (8th) south side gives you the best view and quiet nights. No streets below on this side.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Ricky P, Guest Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the thousands of visitors to Trip Advisors. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to hosting you again should your travel plnas bring you back to Atlanta.
Tifton, Georgia
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Family and swim team stayed here two weekends in March for first State and then Regional Age Group Championships. These were swimmers aged 10 -14 from five states. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and quiet; food was very good; but, the most attractive feature of this hotel is their friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. Glen and Roberta in the dining room were exceptional, always concerned that their guests' needs were met quickly and competently

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share all your comments with our entire team and look forward to hosting your group again in the near future.
Hoover, Alabama
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for the UTC South East Conference. Nice, comfortable, and clean. A very good option if you're doing business near or at Georgia Tech. Friendly staff, superb beds and pillows. The rate is very competitive and you can get nice deals on Expedia.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Ricky P, Guest Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for sharing all the wonderful comments about your recent visit. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us will share all your comments with our entire team.
Tomball, Texas
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We would like to thank GT Hotel staff for your wonderful accomodations and hospitality. We had a very relaxing visit during our stay. Both David, the GM and Stephen, Director of Operations came up to us several times to not only check on how our stay was going; but to visit with us. Even though the hotel was almost at full capacity on one of the evenings, Paula was very helpful with making our reservations. My daughter had left a pair of reading glasses in our room and the staff in both housekeeping and the business center was extremely responsive with notifying us and shipping them back to us in Texas. Once again, thanks again and job well done!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing all the wonderful comments about your recent visit with us. We are truly blessed with many great associates here at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center that are focused on providing exceptional service. Thank you for recognizing those associates by name as we will share all your comments with our entire team.
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had a wonderful time staying at the marvelous hotel. Nicholas and Latoya were great service to myself and all the people that I stayed with. They were very polite and helpful people during my stay. I enjoyed the rooms and the service overall. I would definitely recommend this stay to other people.

• Stayed March 2014
Ricky P, Guest Relations Manager at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. We are delighted that you took the time to share your comments with the thousands of visitors to Trip Advisor each day. We will in turn share those comments with our entire team.