I visited the hotel for just one night but was very satisfied. I was impressed at being able to access many different sites, especially because I did not have a rental car available.
- Starbucks directly across the street within the Barnes&Noble bookstore.
- Front desk was very friendly. Allowed me an early check-in (11:00 AM) and was kind enough to honor my request to be situated near my two co-workers.
- A stop for the GA Tech Trolley is directly outside the hotel, which makes for a convenient 3-5 min. ride between the hotel and Midtown MARTA station. Or, if you prefer to take a stroll, the Midtown MARTA station is only a 0.4 mi walk.
- Plentiful restaurants within a walking distance. I visited:
J Christophers for breakfast (0.8 mi)
Gordon Biersch for its microbrews (0.4 mi)
Tin Drum Asia Cafe for a light dinner (0.1 mi)
- My room was placed next to the service elevator, which caused a very noisy wake-up in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the vibrant streets of Midtown Atlanta and the Georgia Tech campus, our innovative hotel offers modern accommodations for high-energy business and leisure travelers who demand the luxuries of home and office. Designed for maximum comfort and capability, our 252 newly renovated guest rooms deliver a refreshing mix of urban flair and innovative technology that inspire creativity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgia Tech Hotel Atlanta
- Georgia Tech Atlanta