“Great way to see the city”

Atlanta Running Tours
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I was in Atlanta for a few days for a convention. I signed up for a three mile tour. It was a great way to see part of the city! Kristy was knowledgable and personable. Not only was the tour great, but she gave great advice for the rest of the visit. My only regret was that I didn't have time for the six mile tour or for a tour another day. If I'm ever back in Atlanta, I will definately do this again! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed 14 May 2012

My dad and I did the 6 Mile Atlanta Experience tour with Kristy. We had a great time. Kristy is so nice and made the run so enjoyable for us. Altough we live in the Atlanta area, we don't do a lot of sightseeing so this was a great way to see different parts of the city. It was very nice to be on a private tour just the 3 of us, so we could set the pace and just casually run and chat. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who is visiting the city or lives in atlanta and just wants to do something different.

1  Thank bethfitz