“Just eat the meat!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Just eat the meat!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Been several times with a groupon. Meat always good. Salad bar is pretty sad, so don't go unless you want to eat a lot of meat. Service has always been pleasant. A solid experience.

2 Thank AC1DC2AC3

Greenville, South Carolina
“Misleading & total Rip OFF”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was Shopping in Atlanta today and wanted my own native ethnic Food.I found this restaurant on Groupon which advertise dinner for two and a bottle of wine for $45.I called and made a reservation for 7 p.m. upon arrival told them I had a Groupon for two. they made me stand for 15 minutes while I pulled through my email to give him the barcode because the validation email was not good enough. We were seated at 7:15 p.m. and in the entire restaurant there were only two other tables. The waitress was barely able to speak English (Asian woman) and did not understand my request for Brazilian soda. She even stated they did not have it. But I found it on the menu and pointed it out to her. She indicated that the meal included a bottle of wine for $30 or less. Upon looking at the wine menu there were only three bottles that were less then 32 dollars.. all cheap Walmart selection wine. When I was brought the bill. after the end of a mediocre meal having had to wait 20 minutes to even get the bill to pay gratuity and tax I am given a bill that was for $100, the meal for 4. It was compt and an 18 percent gratuity added which ended up being 20 dollars. I call the manager and waitress to let them know that the meal I purchased on Groupon was $45 for 2 people and at 18 percent of 45 dollars, gratuity would have been about $8.50, not 20$.
The manager told me I did not know how to read and that I did not know what I was talking about and that I was to pay the entire thing and take the issue up with Groupon. I paid 8 dollars to cover the tax of the food and refused the gratuity and walked out. They followed me out stating they would call the cops so I let them. what they fail to understand is that adding a gratuity is only acceptable if the party agrees to it and the service and food we're worth it. In this case neither warranted a $20 gratuity. from the looks of this place and how terrible the food was I expect they will be out of business in 90 days. the interior decor of the place is that of a Chinese buffet. I would never recommend this place or ever return. Being Brazilian this was a big slap in the face

12 Thank USC29680
Atlanta, Georgia
“HORRIBLE THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I got a refund on my Groupon after reading the reviews. This place sound HORRIBLE! I would not put myself through this for FREE!

7 Thank Hernan A
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Simply terrible”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

No lie, this place is terrible. Quality of food is terrible for the price they charge. Here is why. Normally, me and my wife go to Fogo de Chao, which is the best of the best for this type of food. Left it too late to get a table for V day, so ended up booking a table at this place. The restaurant itself looks like a golden corral, and the quality of meat is terrible. salad bar sucks, and the price is just unbelievable. if it was $15 per person, i would understand, but $30-35 per person, when you can have fogo de chao for 45-50 per person is a no brainer. this is simply the golden corral of brazilian steakhouses.

8 Thank A C
Duluth, Georgia
“Nasty and offensive!!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

This was the absolute worst dining experience ever. We had to waited to be seated and there was only 2 other tables in the place. We waited to be acknowledged by a server for at least 10 minutes. We finally ordered a bottle of wine and water that never came. They started coming by the table with meat and we hadn't even brought water or our wine. The salad bar was very sparse most things were almost empty and selections were very limited. The server never returned.we. Went to the bar to ask about our wine it still never came. I asked a different server walking by about our wine and was told this isn't her table and she was busy. We went to the bar again to inquire about our server and wine finally when we were finished eating the server brought the wine. The food was not good the meat was flavorless and greasy. The side dishes were not fresh and didn't taste good. We had to go to the bar to ask for our check twice and when they brought it they had added a 20% gratuity. They didn't deserve a gratuity at all. Save your money.

Visited December 2013
5 Thank Jill F

Been to Red and Green Brazilian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!