“We had a good time”

and up
Full Day Black History Day Trip to Alabama Sites
Ranked #25 of 58 Tours in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours of Atlanta picks up at most hotels located near the Airport, Downtown,Midtown and Buckhead Atlanta. We offer both individual and group tours. While on board, hear interesting facts about the city and experience the rich history and culture of Atlanta. Our Hop On/Hop Off tours feature multiple preselected stops where you can "hop off" to go shopping, eat, or tour attractions, such as the World of Coca Cola. We also offer specialty "themed" tours; for example, shopping enthusiasts love our Elegant Homes and Shopping Tour, and sports lovers enjoy our Stadium Tour. Groups can choose from our existing itineraries or customize tours to suit specific needs.
“We had a good time”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

We weren't sure what to expect when we saw the bright blue bus, but we ended up pleasantly surprised. Upon boarding, we were offered refreshments, which was a relief since neither of us had the chance to eat before the tour.

Our driver was really friendly, and we could tell she was passionate about the city and it's history. We've already recommended this tour to our friends who will be visiting Atlanta next spring.

2 Thank MsSabrina79

Hampton, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tours of Atlanta City Tour”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I took a City Tour with Tours of Atlanta and it was great. The musical interlude and the informative site information made this tour the best tour I have ever had. They stopped at various sites where we could get off the bus to view sites and there was even time for shopping during the tour. When you come to Atlanta, be sure to tour with Tours of Atlanta. You'll be glad you did.

2 Thank Michelle C
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Tour”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I loved this tour!! It offered a nice twist with interactive trivia and music to take you back in time. I also liked the hop on hop off part. It gave me more time to explore the attractions I wanted to see, and the staff was very pleasant and insightful.

2 Thank Kim M
Augusta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I enjoyed the tour it was very informative and fun. The Aquarium and Varsity were a couple of my favorite highlights of the trip.

1 Thank Jason W
Riverdale, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“city tour”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

This tour was interesting, informative and well organised. I enjoyed being able to get off the bus and spend time at the various sites. Having the opportunity to do some shopping is definitely a plus.

1 Thank Hazel G