“Hanging With Friends”

Ranked #1,637 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
“Hanging With Friends”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The location is nice and the place is very lively. We played a couple games of pool and had some drinks. The downside to here is if you are not a smoker or if smoke bothers you, this place is not
for you. Beside that everything else was ok.

• Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic Bartenders, Atmosphere and location”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I went here on a Thursday night and had a great time. They were having Trivia and the female was so hilarious. It was a great and nice crowd for a Thursday. The place had a huge selection of beers and great prices with fantastic customer service. It is truly a great place to go for fun, food and drinks. It is also located across the street from Piedmont Park in a plaza full of stores and restaurants. I highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice Place to relax with Friends”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My husband and I decided to stop by for a couple of beers and some food. It was a Monday around 6:00 pm, so there really wasn’t anyone in there, which was expected. The place looked like the average bar; however, they did appear to have a lot of different events that went on at this location. Also, it is in a shopping center across from Piedmont Park and not too far from an area called Virginia Highlands (a good bar hopping area). However, the longer we stayed the more people begin to roll in. The crowd was a mixed crowd, so everyone was pretty much welcomed.

I thought it was nice that they had several pool tables (maybe 6 -7), darts, a massive collection of different board games and even a Nintendo 64 for all us 70’s – 80’s babies. The staff were very friendly and helpful and for the most part the place looked decent (to be a bar).

My husband and I decided to order some food. I ordered “The Mother of All Reuben’s” and my husband got a “Super Gyro”. My Reuben was good, not the best, but it was fine. I am use to having mine on Rye bread as well as just corned beef on it. Either way, it was good and I would order it again. My husband Gyro was a little bland but it was ok. Both portions were a good size and pretty much worth the $7 we paid for the meal.

We ordered Blue Moon mixed with orange juice and it was delicious. Can’t really go wrong with that. They often have some type of drink special going on. That particular day it was $3 Jager Shots. We didn’t order that though, we stuck with the Blue Moon, so, our entire bill was about $28.

All and All, I believe if you were to catch this place on an event night as well as on a weekend, it will be pretty packed and very lively. This location has Dart and Pool leagues that come in and do tournaments. They also have several TV’s to watch showing some kind of sporting event. And for the ladies, the floor is carpeted and the bathroom is pretty clean and up to date with decoration (two stalls and one sink though)

I planned on coming back around to this place once again; hopefully I can play a couple of board games and meet some new people!

• Visited July 2012