“A sucker for Radial!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I love this place. I hadn't been in at least two years but I went last week for my son'd birthday. He just turned 2 and he loved it like I do! I had this amazing Cinnamon Roll French Toast and my little man had a chicken biscuit. I love them so much because it was all so fresh. He had a whole wheat biscuit with tender grilled chicked and a side of perfectly juicy sweet fruit. The service was a great and it was the perfect way to enjoy a lovely breakfast with my favorite person, kicking off a wonderful birthday weekend :)

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My brother and I are both vegans so on my recent trip to Atlanta to visit him, I had researched some vegan-friendly brunch places. Radial was reviewed as one of the best vegan brunch places in Atlanta but also has omnivore meals. They don't take reservations but you can call 30 minutes before to have your name put on the wait list. The restaurant is in an industrial type setting (I guess it used to be an old garage). The service was quick and the coffee was delicious. One of their goals is to use as much local food as possible. I had the vegan lemon poppyseed pancakes and they were amazing. Luckily I ordered the short stack (2) because I barely finished them. I also had a side of the sweet potato hash which was phenomenal. My brother ordered the vegan hash which he loved and a side of grits. Overall, I will 100% return to this restaurant next time I am in Atlanta.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

On a business trip to Atlanta with MARTA as my main form of transportation I found this tucked away delight just a half block from the Edgewood-Candler Park Station. I arrived early for breakfast and was seated immediately. Scanning the menu I came upon "Mom's French Toast". Seemed like a winner and besides I got a sneak preview of this since the table next to me had just received their order of it. I thought I try something different so I ordered the optional strawberry-rhubarb sauce for my topping. WINNER! What a great way to start my day. Unfortunately my trip to Atlanta was all to brief but when I return it'll be to savor their dinner...think I'll start with the Johnny Cakes.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

This is definitely one if my favorite Atlanta restaurants when I want good, healthy food at a decent price. My family of 4 comes here at least once a month and we all love it. However, I don't recommend it for parties over 4 or maybe 5. They don't have large party service down but everything else about the place is fantastic!

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Everyone eating at this restaurant was talking and whooping about how delicious their food was. I ordered biscuits and (vegetarian) gravy and it was heavy in the rosemary and delicious.