“First Time !! Food was superb”

Tin Lizzy's Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Lizzy's Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #426 of 4,043 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: FlexMex cuisine combined with awesome margaritas, great beer selections, and a "friends serving friends" atmosphere! What is FlexMex? A cuisine that resembles Tex-Mex but is comprised of and influenced by many cultures. It is an attitude or experience that evokes a feeling of belonging and pure awesomeness. Tacos. Margaritas. Friends. What else can we get for you?
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Our daughter took us there before a Brave's game. Short wait even at around 6pm but well worth it. The food was outstanding and great service. Never felt rushed or hurried. Just a great dining experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Tin Lizzy's offers a variety of tacos and other Mexican dishes. The tacos are very tasty but very small so depending on your appetite, two to three tacos are needed to fill up. I had a 1/2 skillet with steak - more than enough to satisfy the appetite although the portion seems to be shrinking as the restaurant becomes more established. I would not place Tin LIzzy's in a fine dining category but it is definitely good for casual dining.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My friend wanted to get something to eat and suggested the taco place we've gone before. I don't think of Tin Lizzy as a taco place or as a mexican

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place out for months every since I relocated to ATL! I've heard sooo much about it! Finally got a chance to come here last Sunday! For starters the wait time was approx 50 mins to be seated outside on the rooftop deck but being that it was such a beautiful day I didn't mind! After waiting all that while we were finally seated however it took us to ask where or who our waiter was for someone to finally come and acknowledge us! I understand you are busy but c’mon now at least bring some water! The house margarita in a pitcher was the select drink of choice! For $22 it wasn't bad at all and it's more cheaper than ordering several drinks! We ordered the queso dip with chips for an appetizer however it NEVER came out. The main entrees came out before the requested appetizer! The buffalo chicken skillet was AMAZING!!! If the food wasn't as good as it was I wouldn't even reconsider going back! You have to take a shot somewhere and in this situation it was def the service that lacked! After questioning our waitress about the queso dip she still brought it and comp'd us for it.. Which should've been done anyways! Other than these little run ins I would recommend anybody who wants a nice cheap Mexican lunch!

1  Thank BugattiBoi88
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Had spicy steak tacos and they were fantastic. The service was great and the atmosphere as well. No complaints! Will be back. Yummy