“Very nice, especially for the price”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown
Ranked #24 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
New Braunfels, Texas
“Very nice, especially for the price”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hotel was new, the rooms generous, clean and quiet, all for a very reasonable price for downtown Atlanta. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was not bad (slightly better than average). I will stay again if business takes me back to that part of Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Scott2211
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you very much for recently staying with us. We're so happy to read you enjoyed your stay and that you would choose to stay with us again should your business bring you back to the Atlanta area! We appreciate you taking the time to review our property here on Trip Advisor.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I've stayed here a few times for business. The location is great if you are working or playing in Midtown Atlanta or need to be able to hop on interstate. You could logistically walk to Piedmont Park (in the daytime it's 5 blocks), Georgia State is a little bit farther but could be walked to as well.

The rooms are new and standard. Nothing unexpected.

The view from the rooms are oddly not too exciting and no balconies.

They do have the standard breakfast which is nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and it was amazing. The room was clean and the staff was very attentive. The location does not offer self-parking but the valets were very quick to retreive our vehicle. It is in a great location with the Marta and Publix within walking distance. The are also several restaurants in the area also within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

MONROE
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for him to run the Peachtree. It was in a good location, close to Marta and within walking distance of the finish line. It is also within walking distance of good restaurants. The room was nice and clean. We would diffently stay here again. We had a problem with valet parking as we were leaving, it took 30 minutes and 3 request for them to get our truck. I also left my phone charger and I called and left a message for housekeeping but have not heard back from them, I will call again today.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Congrats to your husband on recently running the Peachtree! We're so glad y'all were able to stay with us and found the property to be convenient to the finish line! We do apologize for the delay in receiving your car during your stay though. We are glad to read that this one incident will not deter you from choosing to stay with us again in the future. We do also hope we are able to clear up any remaining issues regarding your phone charger. If, to date, you have still not received a call back from us, please do reach out again as we certainly want to make every effort to retrieve your lost charger. Thank you!
Abita Springs, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very nice, clean, safe hotel. Parking at $22 per day is a bit steep, especially when considering the tip to the people who work and are trying to make a living. The $22 could be reduced in order to afford TIPPING to the people who do the real work!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Marilyn H
Salt Lake, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nice place, clean, modern, staff is friendly. However valet service at $22 per day is mandatory. I personally can't stand that. Even if they charge a parking fee and let me park myself, I'm ok with that. But I shouldn't feel like I need to tip the valet guy on top of the $22/day when I don't even want the damn valet service to begin with.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Jeff S
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel due to a workshop I attended down in Atlanta and from the moment I walked in, you're greeted with this fabulous lobby area with a huge fireplace and the most friendliest staff! My room was on the sixth floor and outside my window I could see Turner Broadcasting System! What a treat! Beautiful view and very pleasant room!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank 396rochelleh
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review here on Trip Advisor! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our property and staff during your recent stay. We hope you'll be back to visit us again soon.