“Very clean and efficient.”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown
Ranked #23 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The lobby was fresh and inviting and the front desk staff efficient. My room was well decorated and the bathroom practically sparkled. Who could complain about that? Everything seemed brand new. The breakfast was served quickly and the quality of food was good.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Spent one night at this hotel. Located just off the highway, the hotel was reasonably convenience to all mid-town locations as well as the MARTA station. Room was well maintained and spacious. Homewood Suites shares the building with the Garden Inn but the two facilities are well marked and separated. Staff were welcoming and courteous. My only negative was the slight road noise that I could hear in my 10th floor room facing the highway. Accessing the internet seemed a bit more complicated than necessary, too.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the highway.
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I spent the last two nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel in Midtown Atlanta. The location is fantastic with quick and easy access to the central business district (CBD), Georgia Tech, and Atlantic Station. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. It is very nice for the price. Hint: request a room on the opposite side of the freeway. There is a bit if traffic noise on the west side.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2014

Thank you for your review Steve! We appreciate you taking time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay here on Trip Advisor. We're glad our location was convenient for your travels and that our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service! We hope you'll continue to choose our Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown for any future trips to Atlanta!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Jessica was amazing at the front desk and checked me after the longest day of travel and training. She gave me a bottle of water and told me about great restaurants in the area. She also was very friendly and helped me with anything that I needed, such as having someone get me more hangers for my clothes. She also recognized my voice on the phone and was very attentive. She is an amazing employee and really knows how to greet her customers/make them feel welcomed to Atlanta. Also, the other people at the front desk were great as well and upheld Hilton's reputation of great service. The hotel also offers guests refreshments in the afternoons/early evenings of berry water and cranberry oatmeal cookies/scones. The cookies were amazing and nice treat after a long day of training. The room service was very timely and the salmon was very good. I would definently stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Atlanta again and I really recommend the hotel, since the rooms were quiet with great AC and the pool and lounge area was nice to sit next too at night. Overall, great staff, ammenities and nice room!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We enjoyed our short family vacation stay recently. The rooms were nice and clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The indoor and outdoor pools and hot tub were nice. The location was perfect. It is next door to the AQUARIUM and just by the Coke Museum and Centenniel Park. We also walked the few blocks to the CNN Center. My only complaint is when we booked they suggested a roll away bed for out 5th person, but when we were there they said it would be a fire hazard due to our room size. We made it work. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter (street noise) and have a better view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We recently booked a seminar in Atlanta at Hilton Garden Inn; from working to schedule it with Jonathan, to working with Noemi for the actual set up, to the day of with Max and the rest of the staff, they truly couldn't have been any nicer, more professional, or more efficient. They really understood customer service and how to deliver it, resulting in one of the easiest seminars that we have ever hosted and certainly the most pleasant hotel experience! I would recommend it for anyone wanting to utilize it for business purposes as the staff, like I said, was fantastic but the conference room itself was beautiful and had a great view. I would also recommend it for a hotel-it was the best looking Hilton Garden Inn I have seen and I experienced the same service as an overnight guest as I did with the conference room. Last but not least, it was a great location, too, with convenient highway access as well as many great restaurants with-in a two or three mile radius.

1  Thank Liz K
Reviewed 14 August 2014

top tier Hilton Garden Inn, nice views from the upper floor. Well trained staff. perhaps due to its downtown location, there is no complimentary breakfast or free parking. but otherwise a great choice. Conveniently located and all new feel to it. Ask for an upper floor view room.