“The Epitome of Southern Hospitality!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown
Ranked #52 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I enjoyed my recent stay at this Hilton property! The room was spacious and had a lovely design. The hotel was in a prime location with all the major attractions just a short distance away. Also, the location was very close to many restaurants. The hotel featured breakfast each day and dinner Monday-Thursday. I was impressed with the fact that breakfast and dinner changed daily and it was delicious!

The best feature of this hotel were the employees! Each employee I had the pleasure of meeting was hospitable, friendly, and didn't hesitate to assist with questions or directions around the area.

When I return to Atlanta, I look forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jackie S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of our staff and property. It was our pleasure having you stay with us on your recent trip. We especially appreciate your comments regarding our staff. Our team strives to ensure all of our guests receive excellent customer service and we appreciate you letting us know this was the case during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are visiting Atlanta. Thank you again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is a dual flagship property, which means it's a Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites under one roof. It's a new property and the rooms were wonderful and up to date. The staff was excellent and very helpful. My only complaint (for lack of a better word) is that the dual flagship makes it tricky to find the Homewood Suites entrance. I had to walk through the parking area and ended up coming in the back way, just a bit awkward. The breakfast at Homewood was ok, but nothing to write home about. I am betting the breafast at the Hilton Garden Inn side was much better, but not included in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Jackie S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for recently staying with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our dual-branded property and found our staff to be so helpful. However, we do apologize for any difficulty in finding the entrance to the Homewood Suites. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay and do hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I won't say this new hotel is perfect but my entire family agrees that we would definitely pick this hotel again if we go back to Atlanta. We were there for over a week and had no serious issues that might have put us off returning. The thing we didn't care to much for but which did not turn out to be that much hassle (for us that is!) was the valet parking. Fortunately, there were several great restaurants nearby and a full size grocery store barely a block away that at the end of the day we could walk and leave our car parked.

We took a corner suite so that we had space to accomodate our 5yr old after bed time. The kitchen is really quite complete with a full size refrigerator and a two burner stove which we used daily. There are several washers and dryers up on (I think...) the 10th floor which were very handy.

The hotel provides breakfast and dinner! The self service food was not the greatest but was certainly not terrible either. We mostly like to go out to top notch restaurants so we only had dinner in once but that was actually really good but a couple nights we just peeked in and we decided we were glad we had decided to go out. The breakfasts were okay but the eggs were not from fresh. They do an omelet sort of thing that I would say could be re-thought. Anyway, you won't starve with all the fruit, cereals, pastries, self-made waffles, etc. There is also a full service restaurant on the property which we did not use so I can't comment on that.

We really loved our corner suite. Facing west we overlooked the highway, and Georgia Tech campus. With the wall of windows I was expecting to enjoy the sunsets but dinner time usually had us out of the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us. It was our pleasure hosting you and your family and we are happy to hear that you all would gladly choose our property again for a future Atlanta trip. We have passed along your feedback regarding our breakfast offerings and omelets to our Food & Beverage director and thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and appreciate your comments. We hope we will see you all again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I loved that this hotel is convenient to everything. The rooms on the interstate side are a little loud, but they do have a beautiful view. Bed was comfortable as well as great bathroom and vanity area. Halls were quiet. Complimentary breakfast was nice, but a little cramped with people acting as if they had never eaten before. The room was a little pricey to me as compared to others I have stayed. The only part that I thought was a little nutso was $22 for parking (which actually means $26 or so with tip). I was glad it was valet, but that still seemed a little steep. I did not have much interaction with employees but any that I had was positive.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our location, and do apologize that you felt our valet charge was out of line with others in the area. We can assure you that our valet pricing is competitive with others in the Midtown area, however we are sorry that you were not made aware of this additional fee in advance. We hope that you will stay with us again on future trips to Atlanta and thank you again for leaving your comments on Trip Advisor for others looking to travel to the area.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at this Homewood Suites during a weekend trip to watch the Braves play. I loved it! The location was great, close to a number of activities in downtown Atlanta. The staff was friendly and helpful. My room was large and so tastefully decorated. I walked into it and thought, "Wow... this is awesome!" My room even had a ceiling fan over the very comfortable bed! I didn't try the wi-fi, so I can't comment on that. Breakfast was good, though some fresh fruit would have been a nice addition (maybe it was there and I just missed it?). Like the rooms, the common areas have a cool vibe to them. There are tables that appear to be made of reclaimed wood throughout the property... a nice touch. My stay here was simply exceptional. I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our property, it's decor and our staff. We will also pass along your comments regarding breakfast to see what we can do to ensure there are some fresh fruit options available for our guests. We are honored to be your new go to hotel in Atlanta and look forward to hosting you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The location is perfect and the rooms are huge. The breakfast was a nice touch and the staff were guest. The parking is $22 per day valet which is fine except the parking area has huge locks and when I got home I noticed that the paint in the are right where the valet service would have to turn had paint scraped off. I figured the hotel would deny it so I just left it alone but because I am so meticulous about y driving as not to scratch up the car I thought it was ironic that the paid service would scratch it up. Other than that it was a good stay but that paint repair is gonna cost me what I paid for the trip

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Jackie S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and our location in Midtown Atlanta, however, we are very sorry to hear about your vehicle. Should something like this happen in the future, we encourage you to bring it to the attention of the valet manager upon noticing the damage. Had it been discovered that our staff was in fact responsible for the scrape, we would have taken the necessary measures to remedy the situation. We do hope that you will give our property another opportunity to host you in Atlanta for a better second experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

In town for Easter weekend (a yearly event) with a group of friends. This property is great. Perfect location, excellent suites, and a very attentive staff. There is breakfast provided every morning. I would definitely recommend staying here.. it is a few dollars more than some others, but well worth the money. My only complaint would be the $22 a day parking charge, should be free or lower cost for hotel guests, even though the valet staff was very good.

Room Tip: All the floors start on the 5th floor because of the parking deck. I think you would be happy with a...