“Great show, Ridiculous Soft Drink Prices”

The Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
Ranked #16 of 132 Nightlife in Atlanta
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Venue was small but that's a plus. Both of the performers were great. We saw John Caparulo and JM Singleton during the late show. The first show ran a little long and the seating for the second show was behind schedule but that was not a problem. There is a two drink minimum so don't order a coke $9 get a beer for $4. Didn't see this on the menu but may have missed it. We took a cab to and from the show and glad we did, parking seemed to be tight but I did see a valet attendant. All in all a great experience and I laughed till I cried. I will return but will not order any soft drinks. This kinda made me and the couple with us feel a little ripped off. $20 for two cokes is ridiculous.

3  Thank jim0421

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Just visited this venue for the first time this weekend at the Tommy Johnagin show! My friends and I had a blast, they have an amazing selection or bars. The crowd was energetic and alive which always make an experience even better! I would def recommend this venue if they are showcasing a comic you love!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My friends and I purchased a livingsocial voucher and met at the comedy club. Upon entering we noticed the plae had a least what look like 4 bars. I was impressed with the crowd being very cheerful and ready to yuk it up. Although some of the jokes were raunchy, the emcee was terrible with this. And some of the jokes, I did not get, I laughed anyway because they were some what funny. I did not care for the appetizer chicken nachos I ordered because the chicken was dry and the tortillla chips were not the best quality to hold the cheese and salsa, which rendered the appetizer soggy.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Had never been here before got free tickets thought I would try it out the drinks are a bit pricey and a 2 drink minimal but other than that all was great