“Amazing”
Review of Aviva by Kameel

Aviva by Kameel
Ranked #1 of 3,945 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
“Amazing”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The fresh juice was awesome then I turned the corner to find pretty much every Lebanese food I wanted and it was amazing!!!!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Without a doubt, the best Mediterranean food in Atlanta, possibly the world”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Kameel is an amazing person and chef. Forget "Best Mediterranean;" he is in the running for "Best Restaurant" and "Best Chef."

Aviva by Kameel is without a doubt the very best Mediterranean food in Atlanta that I have ever had. He uses only top notch ingredients, prepared and paired perfectly. I've never left hungry and I've never been disappointed. Not once. Ever. I eat there once a week.

You can read the other reviews. Everyone is in line on this. He is a true asset to Peachtree Center, Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia, the US & the World. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Read the other reviews if you want menu advice. I've had practically everything he makes and it's all good, nay GREAT. His restaurant is modest, clean & efficient. The food is healthy and tasty. His personality is larger than life itself. And the catering is also top notch.

Do yourself a favor and eat at Aviva by Kameel. Like, today.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Buttsman
Ocean City, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great surprise!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Next time you are in Atlanta make it a point to stop by Aviva by Kameel in the Peachtree Center - conveniently located in the Food Court right above the Peachtree Center MARTA stop. I had the "Falafel Kameel Style" sandwich and baklava and thoroughly enjoyed it. In addition, Kameel was a welcoming person, full of energy, and truly interested in knowing you as a person....not just as a customer. I plan to go back ASAP!

Visited April 2014
Teddington, United Kingdom
“Mediterranean Treat”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Came across Kameel and his fantastic team producing some amazing food and so healthy.

Went back for a breakfast special. This is a great place to eat and good prices for real food using real ingredients not like the normal mass produced convenience food that you get in the USA.

Head for this place for real food that is full of natural goodness.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank John H
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome food fast – Vegan friendly – Big personality!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

What a wonderful surprise on my business trip to Atlanta! Being a 100% vegan it is sometimes a challenge on the road to find decent options. I used my Happy Cow app but there weren’t many options popping up for downtown Atlanta (although I spoke with Kameel, the owner, and they are now listed).

This is FAR more than a fast food falafel stand – it is incredibly awesome food made fast! Kameel – besides being a brilliant chef – is an incredible showman and personality. You could go there during the busy lunch break – or any other time – and just watch how he interacts with his loving customers. I’ve never really seen anything like it. It’s just a very friendly and special experience to visit his place.

As for the food, while they do serve meat dishes, they have a totally separate vegan grill only for vegan items – Kameel was very excited to show me his dedicated vegan grill and I was very excited to see it!

Besides the best falafel I’ve had in my 50+ years, all of their other vegan dishes and sides are out of this world. Unfortunately Kameel has ruined baba ganoush for me since his version is so unbelievable that eating it anywhere else is just not same anymore. You MUST try the baba ganoush! For me it is like candy – I could probably just eat a big bowl of that with falafel and be happy… but then I’d miss all the other great food such as the quinoa dishes, awesome lentil dishes, superb veggies, delicious eggplant, organic maple syrup sweetened deserts, there are just too many wonderful options to list.

I only wish Aviva was in Chicago, but it’s probably a good thing it is not or I’d eat here every single day like I did when on my recent trip to Atlanta. I have another business trip there in August and can’t wait to visit Kameel again… both for the fantastic food and because he is a just such a wonderful guy. If you do decide to go, please tell him Michael the photographer sent you and that I said hello and hope to see him soon 

• Visited March 2014