“Best Fast Food Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aviva by Kameel

Aviva by Kameel
Ranked #1 of 3,924 Restaurants in Atlanta
Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Naples, Florida
“Best Fast Food Ever!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Based on TA reviews, my husband & I had lunch at Aviva our first day in Atlanta. We shared "The Beast" which had chicken and several salads wrapped in a delicious flat bread. Everything tasted very fresh and flavorful. The service staff was helpful guiding us through our menu options. Our only disappointment was that they are not open on weekends. We would have liked to go back again.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Quality, value, customer service”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Aviva by Kameel hits all the marks for great-tasting quality food, reasonable prices, and excellent customer service. The meals that our group ordered were rosemary chicken, salmon platter, lamb platter, seafood soup, and a side of falafel. On the day we visited, the falafel was somewhat dry and bland, but the remaining dishes exceeded our expectations. We will visit this restaurant again the next time we are in Atlanta.

• Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
“Best Falafel, ever.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was in Atlanta on a business trip and was looking for someplace fast, yet delicious for a quick lunch. This place met both criteria! Dont let the out the door line scare you... it went super fast and worth the wait. I ended up going twice during my stay. They pass along little samples of their food as you wait in line and the owner, Kameel, has one of the most welcoming personalities.

I had the Falafel Kameel which came with hummus and baba ghanoush. The falafel was very moist and the flavors of the humms, baba ghanoush and salad was amazing!

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta
“Amazing”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The fresh juice was awesome then I turned the corner to find pretty much every Lebanese food I wanted and it was amazing!!!!

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Without a doubt, the best Mediterranean food in Atlanta, possibly the world”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Kameel is an amazing person and chef. Forget "Best Mediterranean;" he is in the running for "Best Restaurant" and "Best Chef."

Aviva by Kameel is without a doubt the very best Mediterranean food in Atlanta that I have ever had. He uses only top notch ingredients, prepared and paired perfectly. I've never left hungry and I've never been disappointed. Not once. Ever. I eat there once a week.

You can read the other reviews. Everyone is in line on this. He is a true asset to Peachtree Center, Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia, the US & the World. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Read the other reviews if you want menu advice. I've had practically everything he makes and it's all good, nay GREAT. His restaurant is modest, clean & efficient. The food is healthy and tasty. His personality is larger than life itself. And the catering is also top notch.

Do yourself a favor and eat at Aviva by Kameel. Like, today.

• Visited June 2014