“Pleasingly Surprised!”

HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Ranked #23 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Very clean, pleasant and courteous staff, great sound & light blocking shades, great value and good hot breakfast. Clean pool, workout room and nice outdoor patio. My only complaint, and this has relevance to most hotel rooms. A makeup mirror would be much appreciated. Maybe you figure out a way to mount one which won't be stolen.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy A
Mark L, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Nancy A
We are so happy to know you and your family had such a wonderful time during your visit to the Hyatt house. Our pool area is one of our guest’s favorites! It is a great place for the entire family to relax by the pool while escaping away from the sun.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at Hyatt House while we attended Blade. The hotel was nice and the staff was awesome! We will definitely be staying here again next year. We needed extra pillows, towels, etc. and they were provided without a problem. The free breakfast is also awesome, what a great spread. The hotel also provides shuttle service to a number of restaurants at no charge, this is great, especially if you don't want to battle Atlanta traffic.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank AshevilleWeller
Mark L, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Pattie G,
What a review!!!!!! We are extremely happy to learn that you had a wonderful time during your visit to Hyatt house Atlanta Cobb. We appreciate your recognition of our outstanding hotel and our team of associates. It is delightful to hear from guest like you!
Thank you for making our Hyatt your home away from home.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Immaculate room, very quiet and comfy. It may sound odd, but truly the most beautiful bathroom I ever! Very sleek and modern room. The only drawback was the area dd not have a lot to offer without going downtown. While that might be a plus for the younger folks, we are seniors, so chose not to fight with the traffic. The location, however, was lovely and very convenient to the highway, allowing us to circumvent the big city and continue with our journey. We would definitely not hesitate to stay here again, or to highly recommend to our friends who are looking for a nice, restful place to stay and enjoy themselves.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pattie G

Dear Pattie G
Thanks for you wonderful review. We are delighted you had a rejuvenating time in our hotel . On behalf of our entire team we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have stayed at probably more than a dozen hotels in Atlanta and the surrounding area. This one is my favorite, beating out 5 star hotels downtown and in Buckhead. The suites were very large, modern, clean and comfortable. Beds were great. Room service was quick and the food was delicious.
Hotel is conveniently located near highways, shopping and good restaurants. The hotel provides complimentary van transportation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rosie B

Dear Rosie B,
You put a smile in our face!!!. It’s wonderful to know that you had a outstanding time during your visit to our Hyatt house; what makes this review even better is that you have also had the opportunity to stay in other hotels in the area and consider the Hyatt house your new home away from home. And yes! We are very well known for 5 star service

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Other than my disappointment on arrival that I was told falsely on the phone, that there was a hot tub as my beloved and I needed from the night before. The hotel was clean and the staff was more than helpful and genuine in helping our stay be more than it was. We had a wonderful stay in retrospect even though we mostly just vegged out in the room from exhaustion in travel. Plan to be back next month so you guys have our satisfaction

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Mark L, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Evox B
You have made my day! Thanks for such kind words...Our team was so excited

I’m happy you had the opportunity to interact with several of our teams in the Hotel and that all of them went above and beyond for you. Hopefully next time you will be able to come and relax a little longer! Thank you for making the Hyatt house your home away from home.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt House Cumberland for about 5 months on an extended work project. Previously I had been in the area at the Sheraton and I have to say that my experience at the Hyatt was hands down the best in the area. The Sheraton was good too, but when it comes to the environment, amenities and customer service at the HH - I hit the jackpot. I only wish I had moved in sooner! Considering the HH was less expensive and offered more/better/updated features, I knew it was the right choice. The staff were all great including the crew that Fedex'd my belongings to me when I couldn't return one last time to retrieve them myself (broken bones). Any question or issue I had was promptly addressed by management and the front desk, but I didn't have any huge issues!

The HH is close to the 2 major highways in Atlanta and only about a 10-12 minute drive to downtown if you that is where you prefer to hang out. Additionally, the hotel is 10 minutes or so in the opposite direction towards Marietta (a cute town). Super close by car to major grocery stores, shopping malls and any service you need including laundry, salons, or gyms. My favorite part was the proximity to closeness to the River trails.

As someone who stays in hotels frequently, I was delighted by my time at the HH Cumberland and will return in a few weeks for a wedding!

Room Tip: I had a corner room facing the parking lot which was fine. The trees that lined the drive way were...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Martin1019

Dear Martin 1019
Thank you for such a phenomenal review of the Hyatt house Atlanta Cobb. It’s wonderful to know your family and friends had a phenomenal time during your visit to Georgia; what makes this review even better is that you have also had the opportunity to stay in other hotels in the area and consider the Hyatt house your new home away from home.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

A clean hotel is everything...and it truly was. Rooms were nice a spacious, breakfast in the morning was good. Dishwasher was a little messy in the room....the pool needs updating...small...didnt see or hear a filter/pump. Pool should be cleaned everyday. I will suggest that there sound be a No Eating sign in the pool area. Game room and fitness center was nice. Employees were very helpful. Will stay there again :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jennifer C
Thank you for such wonderful review. We are delighted to know you were impressed with our Hyatt house .Our team truly enjoys ensuring each of our guests has a memorable visit and your kind compliments are the reason why we take pride in going above and beyond for all of our guests. We do have signs in our pool area. Thank you for making the Hyatt house your home away from home

Sincerely