“Very clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles

HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Ranked #17 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersBronze level
MA
“Very clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Rooms are wonderful. Very nice kitchen with super nice appliances. I didn't use anything except the fridge to keep left overs in. Loving room with modern furniture is very comfortable and the tv wall is nice Bc it separates the bedroom. Stayed in a king studio suite. This is my third stay here. Very happy every time. My only issue is that the restaurant down stairs is very limited and they do not serve lunch. There is a small store that sells things like frozen pizzas tho. There are restaurants in the area but not within walking distance. I usually just order delivery when I stay here.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mark L, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank You LJS1234MAMA, for you great review, and being a loyal Hyatt Guest. I hope that the next time you stay with us you can utilize our shuttle vehicle for lunch to visit all the restaurants, malls and attractions in the Atlanta /Cobb Galleria area. Until then see you on your future stay..

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Thai first
Jonesboro, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Needed a brief getaway, so the Hubs, young adult daughter, and I spent the weekend at Hyatt House/Cobb Galleria. Staff was excellent - friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. The location is GREAT - close to 2 major malls, tons of restaurants and bakeries and pretty good nitelife as well. The rooms are big, well equipped, super clean, and very modern - perfect for us! The free breakfast was better than expected and the chef making 'made to order' omelets, was so nice - greeted everyone with a smile (even to those who came after the cutoff for breakfast). I think they've done a great job of keeping the place updated and clean. Favorite thing: 2 thermostats in the 2BD/2BA - daughter loves it super cold at night, so she could adjust the thermostat in her room without freezing us to death. We'll definitely do this again and will recommend to friends/family. I think the price is more than reasonable for what you get. There is not a TON of parking, but we did not encounter an issue this time - I can see it may be challenging if they are in a 'sold out' status.

Room Tip: Noise was not bothersome to us, but we will ask for a room on the 'parking lot' side next ti...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I truly appreciate your fantastic comment Timolock1647, I will show this to all our staff. On your next visit I hope to see you so that we can honor your requested room on a high floor parking side. We here at the Hyatt House Cobb Galleria strive to make your stay a truly memorable one and It looks like we were striving!!!!!...
For staying with you, look forward in seeing you again .
Dulles, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

This hotel is fantastic. The staff are competent and friendly, the common areas (including a pool and a pool table) are great, the rooms are spacious, well-designed and very livable.

The only reason I didn't give this great place 5 stars is simply because there is nothing walkable nearby. To go to a shop or a restaurant, you need to get in a car and drive. Because there is a well-equipped kitchenette (with a full-size dishwasher), it may not be important to be walking distance from a restaurant. So make that 4.9 stars. Overall, this hotel is brilliant, really.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful review, Craig O. I sure wish on your next visit we can received that (5.0)I also wanted to let you know that we do provide a shuttle that will take you within a five mile radius so that you can enjoy the over 40 different type of restaurants, malls and attraction here in the Atlanta /Cobb Galleria area. Thank You again on such a great review. Hope to see you soon.
TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Our family of four stayed here for a week while my husband was in Atlanta on business. We stayed in the two bedroom suite and it was a pleasant experience. The rooms were spacious and well appointed. The housekeeping staff was gracious and efficient. Everyone at the hotel was pleasant and always greeted us as we came and went each day. The hotel offers easy access to I-75 which makes for an easy commute to all of the area attractions. There are many great restaurants and shopping areas within a 5 mile radius of this hotel. The breakfast was quite good each morning. There was not a large variety of items, but the content each day varied and was tasty ( they even offer made-to-order omelets!). We will definitely return here if the opportunity arises!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KevcoTx
Mark L, General Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
We can not thank you enough for giving us a shot at making your time in Atlanta feel as much like your own home as possible! This is a great review and thank you for taking the time to give the team here a shout out; I will ensure they are aware of your kind words. I hope you have a great rest of the summer and hope your kids find a pool to stay cool!!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Hyatt House is crisp and clean and offers many great amenities. My studio king was perfect for my business stay. It was crisp and clean and I loved the swivel TV and the DirectTV. These touches made the suite feel like my own apartment rather than a generic hotel room. I wish I could have stayed longer than one night. I was able to cook a meal for dinner instead of my usual fast food during road trips and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast buffet. The staff could not have been more helpful and the GM is readily available. Thank you so much for your hospitality! I look forward to my next trip!

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 1st floor. My room was near an exit and I could hear other guests entering...
Green Features: I love that this hotel is Leed certified. All hotels should follow their lead!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank gingertravels25
What a great review!! I will ensure I share your outstanding comments with our team so they can know that all their hard work paid off! If you are ever looking for a career change, writing professional reviews may just be in your future!!
nashville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect by the variety of reviews but we lucked out.
The room was modern, clean, quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful too. Breakfast also was good.
Looks like parking fills up but they offer alternatives nearby.
We plan to return the next time we visit Atlanta.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank NashvilleExplorenow
Thank you for your review!! I am happy to hear that you had a stay free from issues and I hope you got to have a most relaxing time. Have a great rest of the summer and we will see you the next time you are in Atlanta!!
New Castle, Delaware
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Rooms were ok. Bed was comfortable. Stains on carpet and stains on comforter. Hotel elevator was not clean and hallways not clean. Hotel can be maintained more. I did not see a lot of staff other than the front desk. Trash in the hallway overflowed all day. Breakfast was great!! Staff was great also.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ginou1968
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.