“"Great Salads"”
Review of Cafe at Pharr

Cafe at Pharr
Ranked #795 of 3,987 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We just happened up on this spot while riding around town looking for a different lunch venue. There were people sitting outside on the patio as well. The menu consisted mainly of salads, soups, sandwiches and healthy deserts. The Turkey and Cheese Salad with Grapes and Yogurt was divine. This combination of yogurt in a sweet type of bread was a unique taste with the salad. They did not skimp on the portions either. Everything was great down to the sweet tea. I would recommend trying this place out. I will go back when in town for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Cafe at Pharr

Reviewed 16 April 2013

We were out antique shopping, and happened to be here around lunch time. They have a nice selection of sandwiches and other items, and the food we had was very good. I wouldn't necessarily go here for "something special", but I would definitely eat here again without reservation.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

If you like chicken salad, you are going to love this place. It has the best chicken salad anywhere. They became so successful that they have opened several more places around town. The chicken salad DOES NOT have a lot of mayonaisse and there's mostly chicken in it. They have several varieties and my favorite is walnut chicken salad. It has chopped walnuts and golden raisins in it. There is also celery chicken salad and curry chicken salad as well as other items on the menu that are very good. I buy a small container of it to go and eat off of it all week! I never get tired of the fresh taste.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I thought the restaurant was very average - nothing special. My sandwich was tasty but not worth the money. I've had much better sandwiches in Atlanta that were less money....and tasted better. I had a veggie sandwich....it was pretty dry. My friend had the tuna platter and she also thought it was tasteless and dry. I was glad that we went with a Half-Off Depot coupon and didn't pay full price. I probably would not return - went to the location on Roswell Road.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Are you trying to eat more salads and healthier fare, but getting bored with most restaurants?
Cafe Parr has a small menu, but prepares the food extraordinarily well. Super fresh salads and the best chicken salad I've ever had. Unique little pastries called yogurt rolls come with the salad platters that will leave you craving more.
I've visited two of their Atlanta locations in the last three weeks and have been happy with every meal. Wonderful place!