“Booked Reservation and Canceled in same phone call”
Review of Cafe at Pharr

Cafe at Pharr
Ranked #778 of 4,029 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Was recommended by a friend to check into this place. I called to make a reservation for 7-9 people. Because I didn't know exact number of people, the lady Christina gave me a hard time. She couldn't express enough how important to me it is to call and give them the exact amount. Being in the service industry myself while in school, I understand the importance of this. I understood the first four times she asked me. I went from having a reservation in August to canceling. I told her I would call back once I had my exact amount and see if there was a table still available. Im sure she could tell by the tone in my voice at that point, that I will not be calling back. Just very disappointing seeing that a friend recommended this place.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I ate at the vinings location for lunch and it was a very enjoyable experience. My fiance had the curry chicken salad which was tasty. I'm not a big curry fan but she really enjoyed it. I had a chicken teriyaki sandwich on a baguette which was very good. It has a ton of chicken on it. Hard to finish it all. Would come back here again.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We were recommend this place as a lunch option by a friend. It turned out the be one of the best we experienced. Menu us somewhat limited but what they do have they do well. I had the Waldorf salad which is a specialty. Delicious and fresh.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Cafe at Pharr is a very good place to grab lunch if you are looking for a fresh and crisp salad or a simple, but tasty sandwich. There aren't that many menu options, but the food is fresh, delicious, and was served very, very quickly. The location is clean and the service is pleasant. One of the chicken salads is a good call and the house salad dressing is unbelievable - it's so good they should bottle it for sale, and they do!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We just happened up on this spot while riding around town looking for a different lunch venue. There were people sitting outside on the patio as well. The menu consisted mainly of salads, soups, sandwiches and healthy deserts. The Turkey and Cheese Salad with Grapes and Yogurt was divine. This combination of yogurt in a sweet type of bread was a unique taste with the salad. They did not skimp on the portions either. Everything was great down to the sweet tea. I would recommend trying this place out. I will go back when in town for lunch.