“Cigar, drinks, jazz = winning night!”
Review of Leaf Cigar lounge - CLOSED

Leaf Cigar lounge
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This was our last stop for our Saturday night of fun. This place had live jazz music, great staff, good selection of cigars if you don't have your own and the atmosphere is great. You can be seated indoor or outdoor. Grown and matured crowd. Highly recommended for couples and groups.

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

I visited here during the jazz festival weekend and was sooooo disappointed. The place is nice with a small humidor and little cigar selection although it is a cigar lounge. I purchased a cigar, but it took the waitress forever to deliver it to me, so frustrating. The band was great but extremely loud for the size of the place. The waitress was rude and slow. Not to mention the ventilation system is horrible there, very difficult to breathe or see in there. I can not recommend this place due to the ventilation system and horrible customer service.

1  Thank DrAlias