“A must go to stop!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Little Five Points
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Unlike any place I've been. So much going on. The waiter Ozzy was so nice. The food was amazing. Definitely worth the price and experience.

There are newer reviews for The Vortex

Reviewed 9 May 2012

My husband and I both ordered the blue cheese burger, him with beef and me with chicken, they were massive and as much as we both wanted to, couldn't finish. The beef was fantastically cooked, perfect medium done. I had the sweet potato fries, and they are hands down the best sweet potato fries I've ever had. I was warned in advance about the large sandwich size, so we didn't get appetizers. Great beer selection too, however they were out of several varieties.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

I heard how great the hamburgers were from friends and an AJC food review. I was disappointed as my burger was overcooked and dry. The only saving grace was the wonderful blue cheese spread that made the burger eatable. The atmosphere did not disappoint. Will probably return and try a reuben sandwich.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

When in Atlanta you have to visit here for lunch or dinner!!

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Went out with friends for a weekend in Atlanta. Realy good food, we all had burgers. We enjoyed everything about this place. We didn't have to wait more than 20 minutes for a Saturday night. A Fun place. We had LOTS of beers, our waiter was fun & professional. We will return.

Been to The Vortex? Share your experiences!