“Great lunch spot!”

Neighbourhood: Virginia Highland
Atlanta
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My co-workers and I have lunch here on a regular basis. Consistently excellent Cuban and Mexican food. Great chips and salsa. My favorites include the fish tacos, spinach and shrimp quesadilla, and cuban sandwich -- all served with yellow rice and black beans. Big portions -- you'll never leave here hungry! The wait staff is attentive and friendly. I've never had a bad meal here!

• Visited April 2012

London
“I love this place”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

La Fonda is one of the best places to get Mexican,Cuban and Spanish food they have a large menu so there is a lot to choose from and I have never been dissappointed. It is in expensive and the portions are large so it is good value for money i always end up taking half home and the salsa is one of the best i have tasted to date.

All the staff are friendly from the waiters,cashier and chefs.

Visited March 2012
Boone, North Carolina, United States
“On the way to a show we stopped for dinner”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

And it was amazing. The veggie rice in a skillet was delicious and our waitress was always there checking on us. We will go again.

• Visited December 2011
Atlanta, GA
“Great Mix of Mexican, Cuban and Spanish Dishes”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

La Fonda Latina continues to turn out terrific Latin food in their several locations. I am especially fond of their very fresh salsa and Reuben Cubano sandwich. I get it almost every time I visit and I never get tired of this version of an old favorite. Add attentive service, a large menu, reasonable prices, and both a patio and upstairs deck, and you can see why La Fonda is usually busy for both lunch and dinner.

• Visited January 2012
Atlanta
“Candler Park location is the best and so is La Fonda”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Love the food and the staff at La Fonda's. This is a once a week choice for us, and we are never disappointed. Best Steak Taco in town. I've told other locals, they didn't believe me, they tried it...I am now their hero. Another secret, the magaritas are big, strong,and delicicious. Can't say enough good things.