“Awesome Italian Food”

Pasta Da Pulcinella
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta Da Pulcinella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 4,117 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 12th and 13th
Description: Pasta Da Pulcinella strives to maintain a comfortable, cozy venue with cuisine that is unmatched in quality and care. This small, independent, quintessentially Italian restaurant embraces a unique clientele all looking for a place to eat, drink, relax, and, on occasion, order one more bottle of Chianti. Whether it’s a young couple or a group event, theatre patrons or traveling business persons, everyone basks in the romantic charm of our little yellow house hidden in the shadow of skyscrapers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had never been here before but chose it to celebrate our anniversary. We were thrilled with our choice! The wait staff and waiter were spot on and so friendly and helpful. The truffle appetizer was incredible and our entrees were probably the best pasta dishes we’ve ever had. It’s obvious the food is fresh! Do yourself a favor and visit!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in the Mid-Town Atlanta area for a few days and found this great restaurant. We were able to walk from our hotel to this restaurant, so parking was not an issue. If you can walk in the Mid-Town area, this is a great restaurant to visit!
The weather was fantastic the night we visited, so we sat outside on the patio - very nice to have some outdoor seating.
The food was delicious - lots of great choices, including some nightly specials. The waiter was very nice and attentive. The restaurant is somewhat small and intimate, so make sure you have a reservation. I can imagine that it fills up quickly.
This was a real nice find - I recommend it if you want a fantastic Italian meal.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had a good time. My wife who is French liked it a lot, I liked it fine. It's not like food in Italy in my experience, but is good. The wine list is adequate.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I am so impressed by this place. First let me say the staff gives you 100% of great service. The lunch menu is outstanding, trying to try everything on the menu its hard.
nothing bad yet. The chef has a way with cooking and it comes out in his food. We go twice a week and that is saying a lot with so many choices in midtown to eat.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to Atlanta several times on business. Usually just stay downtown. But This visit chose midtown. Loved it. This place has wonderful ambiance as well as delicious food. Two people had lobster ravioli and loved it. The basil tomato sauce was good. The chicken parm was very good. We had great service- Robin was very attentive. Hope I can go back.

1  Thank Dan S