“Nice surprise!!!”

Neighbourhood: Poncey-Highland
New York City, New York
“Nice surprise!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I sought out marco's pita from a deal on half off depot. I love mediterranean food!! So I was looking for a nice spot in Atlanta. We ordered the falafel and lamb pita with onion rings. Let me just say the onion rings were surprisingly delicious. They were cooked to perfection and tasted like real rings! I felt like I had been friends with the guys who took our order for years. They were very hospitable and friendly. The food was amazing for the price and filled us up. Decent spot and great food!

• Visited May 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Loved the FOOD!! The staff, very friendly, eager to please. Overall service was excellent. The atmosphere was okay, need some improvements. The atmosphere, to my opinion, is the one draw back for this establishment. My whole family love the place. Would definitely take my family back.

• Visited July 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“disgusting. ugh. i will...”
Reviewed 10 January 2008

disgusting. ugh. i will never ever go back here!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook