“Pizza paradise”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Grant Park
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My husband and I had dinner here last week and would highly recommend the experience. I had two slices of pizza with fresh tomato, mozzarella and basil plus a green salad. The salad was fresh and crisp while the pizza was perfect - thin crisp base and just the right amount of topping. My husband had chicken Parmesan which was tasty and succulent. The excellent quality of the food was improved even more by the atmosphere and decor and very welcoming and accommodating staff. A must!

Reviewed 17 October 2011

I highly recommend this place, some of the best pizza I have ever had.

Reviewed 29 September 2011

I love pizza. Especially pizzza by the slice. This pizza is sooo good. I don't know what I was thinking by getting just one slice. Who was I fooling. I knew I should have gotten a whole pizza. There small pizza is the size of some pizza restaurant large pizza. I also had lasagna. It was ok. It wasn't as hot as I would have liked for it to be. I'm sure I will be going back real soon.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 February 2008

A great break from the 100s of Fellini's Pizza places in Atlanta. The pizzas and the slices are about the same size, and taste, but the Calzones, and the other selections on the menu, put it above and beyond. Well worth a visit.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook