“Stop by ”

Ranked #218 of 3,945 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Blandtown
Dania Beach, Florida
“Stop by ”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I must say I must say if there is a line it is worth the wait.. cool calm and collective spot oh how I love. Please get a pitcher of margarita enchiladas are good I mean everything in the menu is good you will not be disappointed. Not overly looud and busy just the right amount of everything .

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“So Good!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My friends and I popped in for lunch. I was pretty sure we had picked a good place based on the line (which moves very quickly!)

We all tried various tacos, queso and guacamole and I gotta say it was all awesome. Particular highlights for me were the carnitas taco and the jalapeno coleslaw.. Will definitely try this place again!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Really?!? Best fish tacos, NAH”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Are these the best fish tacos in town? Nah! A friend ranted and raved about the fish tacos here. We show up on a hot summer afternoon at the Howell mill location. There is a line at least 50 people de so I'm expecting great things. We all were. We were thoroughly disappointed. The hubby grabbed me a margarita while we waited in line. Nothing special, Chipotle's are better. I'm still waiting to get my fish tacos with baited breath. I get two and take them to a just available table. Ehhh okay. No seasoning on the batter and they threw a couple of jalapeños in the cole slaw mix to trick you with heat instead of flavor. Just a bland piece of fish with coleslaw with excessive mayo in a tortilla. The fish tacos at Tin Lizzy's are significantly better, though the service at Taqueria Del Sol is better.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“No Better Toco”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The Tocos are the best, but there is nothing like the Corn Chowder!! Weekly specials, You have three in ATL area Its a must!!

• Visited April 2014
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Authentic and Delicious”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Their menu is short and simple, but their food is anything but. The flavors burst in your mouth. We had the veggie tacos and the roasted chicken enchilada's. The cheese's were creamy and the food was hot when it was served. We were at the Howell Road location and there was quite a line to get a table. My friend had already arrived and had gotten us a table. The free valet parking was fantastic. Had a great time.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Taqueria Del Sol? Share your experiences!