“Our Hangout”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Our Hangout”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

When my husband and I go out to dinner with friends, this is where we go. We know the chef and the waiters by name; they are all helpful, courteous and professional. Bill, the chef, comes out and tells us what the specials are for that evening and we can special order things that may not be on the menu. They do gluten-free! It is a little noisy and yes, there are a lots of t's and a's all around you. But the food and the company is what we go there for. They have valet parking and an entrance fee of $4. Fried Chicken is their speciality but I go there for their Wild caught Salmon and broccoli. Try their flour-less chocolate cake!

• Visited November 2013

Phenix City, Alabama
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Really great food while you watch pretty naked girls dance!!! :) Located inside the Cheetah on Spring Street, great location for a fun night in Atlanta!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lauren B
Bedford
“What fun!”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Serves the best steak/s in Atlanta, I kid you not! Highly reco by my US colleagues & it was way above expectations. With the £ so strong against the $ it compares with a mid range London based restaurant - but way better! Of course do be aware it is located in a "strip joint!" Thus if you are of a nervous disposition, shy or can't chill - do not visit!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Mark C
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely not worth it...unless”
Reviewed 27 April 2011

Now I understand that this is part of an adult men's club, but I have been told by people in the industry (restaurant) that Alluvia was supposed to be fantastic! I only went for lunch with some friends and it was nice for a strip joint. Even though it was lunch time, the quality of food and service should not change. I was told the service and food were that of a nice restaurant. Far from it. The food and our waiter took their times getting to us and I'm sure it was to try and space it out so that we go and tip the strippers but on a lunch hour for those of my friends that were working it was not the best. Food was nothing to write home about. I was expecting something unique from all the praise the restaurant portion got. My friends enjoyed their meals but if you are looking for more than bar food...don't expect it.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank mo1071
Knoxville, TN
“Know before you go.....”
Reviewed 20 December 2008

Alluvia "restaurant" is inside the Cheetah, which is an upscale strip club in Midtown Atlanta. Many people might disagree with my use of the words "upscale" and "strip club" in the same sentence. However, if you are into visiting these places, this is a very nice, clean, safe, and no-touch club. Lots of couples and women go there.

Okay, okay.....the restaurant: the food is actually very, very good. Their fries are excellent and most of their entrees are very tasty and inexpensive. You can drink beer or wine there fairly cheaply and the entertainment is usually good. The DJ usually plays pretty good songs and the smoke in the air usually isn't too thick. The desserts are "just okay," but everything else is excellent.

Just be aware that their tipping policy on the dancers is kind of unique (I hate the policy). It ends up costing a lot more than regular clubs, but probably keeps it upscale. You can research it more if you'd like.

7 Thank Blake R