“Overpriced & Overhyped”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Adjacent to Atlanta Airport
Transit: fREE SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM ATLANTA AIRPORT
Description: Our Atlanta restaurant features steaks, seafood and mouthwatering side dishes. Award winning wine list complements every Atlanta steakhouse meal.
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I was not impressed by this over priced hotel restaurant. The food quality here is very poor to put it nicely.

Customer Service - 2
Value - 1
Food Quality - 0

Reviewed 7 June 2013

The food was very high quality and the staff was extremely helpful. I was alone and asked for a quiet table where I could finish up some work. They seated me in a lovely alcove/private dining area. The chairs were extremely comfortable, the restaurant setting quiet and tasteful, and the food was excellent!
My steak was cooked perfectly, and the asparagus was grilled and had the perfect texture.
My only complaint was the obnoxious blowhard customer speaking loudly at the next table and using every profanity in the book. I felt bad for the staff who had to deal with him.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

The food was delicious!!! Service was exceptional. Atmosphere was intimate. Value - extremely pricey! Everything was priced separately - even a 5 star restaurant in Washington DC includes at least one side dish with your entree. Here, if u order a steak, it's solo; u must pay extra for a baked potato or vegetable. I would recommend this restaurant when you really want to treat yourself exclusively. It was an experience I will treasure for quite a while.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

They are grossly over priced for the quality of the food. Save yourself a lot of money and go to Logans or Texas Roadhouse for the same quality as you will find in Bentley's

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Don't let the heinously ugly redone Shoney's decor fool you! The service and steaks are simply the best in town. I had the ribeye that was cooked to perfection! All of our meals were great and the service was pleasant, attentive and well tipped by our party.
I hope they keep the decor ugly if they will keep the food good!