“Flavorful dinner served well”
Review of Aria

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Maple Drive
Transit: MARTA Buckhead/ Lindbergh
Description: Aria is the creative vision of chef and restaurateur Gerry Klaskala. With visually stunning, full-flavored dishes, unmatched hospitality, expertly-crafted cocktails and an award-winning wine list, Aria continues to top Atlanta’s “best-of” lists year after year.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent meals for all three at the table. Wonderfully presented and very flavorful. First time visit but have already recommended it to others and will take more guests in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Wen there to celebrate my wife's Birthday. All around great experience. Superb service. Dry aged Steak Au Poivre was outstanding - one of the best I've had. The Flash Fried Beau Soleil Oysters was some of the largest and tastiest oysters. the Tucker Farms Salad Greens was very tasty and perfectly dressed (not drenched like at many restaurants). Also a must appetizer is the Butter Braised Maine Lobster. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Went for dinner during restaurant week. Service was impeccable as usual. Food quality and creativity was awesome. Wine list is pricey, but other than that this is a good value for a high-end restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We've been going to this place since it was called Hedgerose Heights forever ago. This time we went for the Buckhead Restaurant Week special ($35/3 courses), although the menu was never posted to the site. Our appetizers (chowder and salad) and entrees (hangar steak and salmon) were very good. They only offered one dessert choice- a chocolate espresso cake, and refused to allow an alternative. It was fine but would have been better to have a second choice as they did for the rest of the menu. The service was good and the room is most pleasant. The noise level here is very manageable so a great place to go if you actually want to have a conversation.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

From the moment I stepped in and walked into the intimate little bar, I was intrigued. When I saw the glass of sugar cubes on the bar, I knew I was in for a great drink. And I was! The bartender was friendly, but not overly so. He took great care in making my drink, but didn't make a show of it. Making an Old Fashion is an art and he did it well.

The dining room is quiet in an intimate, not intimidating, way. My husband and I had a little table tucked in the corner. Perfect!

Whatever they serve on that bread plate is magic! It looks like focaccia of some kind. I said, What? No butter? No olive oil? My husband took a bite and his eyes went round in amazement. It's in the bread! he said. I know ... that makes no sense. Until you try it and then you know it's perfectly true.

I had the best halibut I've ever eat. No need to say any more than that.