“Fish Tacos”

Cuisines: American, Latin
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Reviewed 4 May 2013

My go to place for Fish Tacos. The rice & beans are righteous as well. Chips, salsa, guac ... It's all good, very good. I've been to La Fonda Roswell Rd. & Howell Mill many times. Every one I have been with has enjoyed their meal. Give it a try!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

The food was great. We really enjoyed the Paella and rice dishes. The never ending chips/salsa as good. My jalepeno margarita was yummy as well. The arroz con pollo was the best. Better than the Paella Del Mar (seafood). We couldnt get enough.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

always a line but it moves fast. wonderful guac and fish tacos always order to tacos and wonder how i am going to be full but i never leave hungry. i have been ordering one special taco each visit to share with my husband. the shrimp in sweet and spicy sauce was great this last weeks special of hot dog was a little off beat not my favorite special. Incredible salsa which makes the meal.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Took my son to La Fonda Latina for lunch today. First time we've been there and thought the fish tacos, yellow rice, black beans, salsa and chips were delicious.
However, the restaurant is extraordinarily LOUD. Latin music, a small interior, plus a visible kitchen with no doors make the place LOUD. Will return in coolder weather as it's 95 degrees in Atlanta today when we can sit outside.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I know the combination sounds weird, but loved it. Best margaritas I've had outside of Texas. I could tell they were potent! Chips and salsa to start--very fresh salsa made in-house. I had the paella which is the house specialty and it was delicious with calamari, shrimp, chorizo, chicken, spanish rice, green peppers, and onion. Wife had the Reuben Cubano which came with rice and black beans. She and I both enjoyed trying each other's food and I love the cuban flavors! Recommend this restaurant and sit on the Patio!

Been to LA Fonda Latina? Share your experiences!