“Decent, cheap, and quick”
Review of LA Fonda Latina

LA Fonda Latina
Ranked #866 of 3,947 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Latin
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Atlanta, Georgia
“Decent, cheap, and quick”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

La Fonda is a classic Atlanta local chain with decent Latin food. The Cuban sandwiches are serviceable and the drinks are pretty decent too.

Visited October 2013

Mableton, Georgia
“Overpriced, underserviced and left hungry.”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Went with some friends who frequently eat there. I love latin food, and it is usually hard to find bad tacos or something lacking flavor, but they really disappointed. The servers were so rude and never said anything they didnt have to. My wife sat with an empty glass of tea for a long time before I finally asked for a refill for her. Then the lady didnt say anything. , and she just reached over and re filled her glass. she also took plates witout asking. It was also noisy. My friends told us they had an upset stomache after we left, and they said last time they ate there they felt sick. Of course I wanted to know why they returned. I woukd have much preferred the long line at chipotle for much better food and reasonable prices and service. I guess people who love this place just like the location or atmosphere. Venture out!

• Visited August 2013
Indianapolis
“Muy casual, food is better than the service”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Made a trip to La Fonda with some locals while I was visiting. It's a quirky little spot that clearly has a following. We waited f-o-r-e-v-e-r for someone to come take our order, and the food to table time was exactly speedy either. The salsa was super fresh, but the guac -while good- didn't have much punch. Tacos were tasty - the chicken my favorite, although the fish was spicy good. I would say that, for the food, you get what you pay for. I would not recommend La Fonda if you're in a hurry.

• Visited June 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I have been here many times... when the weather turns from winter to spring, this is where I want to be... crave the guacamole! Superior tortilla soup!!! Go authentic with the arroz con frijolis negro. The tostones and their dip are marvelous. Low key and super food. Sit outdoors or in, but I am outside on their patio on a spring day!!!

• Visited April 2013
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Fish Tacos”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

My go to place for Fish Tacos. The rice & beans are righteous as well. Chips, salsa, guac ... It's all good, very good. I've been to La Fonda Roswell Rd. & Howell Mill many times. Every one I have been with has enjoyed their meal. Give it a try!

• Visited April 2013

Been to LA Fonda Latina? Share your experiences!