“Great Location”
Review of Dantanna's

Dantanna's
Reserve with OpenTable
Dantanna's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #228 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Description: Dantanna's combines culinary excellence with the entertainment value of sports to create the ultimate restaurant experience. We are Atlanta's only upscale sports restaurant that exudes the sophistication of a five-star restaurant and the entertainment of having a private box at your favorite game. Visit one of our convenient locations in Downtown Atlanta or in Buckhead. And be on the lookout for our newest location in Sandy Springs, GA - Dantanna's Tavern.
“Great Location”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We were referred to this restaurant by the valet at the Westin in Buckhead. They served pretty much the same food as the Palm restaurant at the hotel, only for less than a third of the price and a little more laid back atmosphere. It is just right around the corner from the Westin. It took like a minute to walk there. We actually went here twice -- once for lunch and once for a late night dinner after the Lenox fireworks. The food was pretty good. I describe it as contemporary surf and turf mixed with sports bar. It sounds weird, but it works. I had crab cake sliders for lunch and a fried fish Reuben for dinner. It is worth a visit, but I would stay away from the cocktails... They're nothing special at all.

• Visited July 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Overrated”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Came to watch a World Cup match. Really didn't enjoy it. The sound for the game was on low and music was playing in the background. The way the tables are around the big screen, I had to deal with people walking by and brushing up against me too often. I was not impressed with the food either. Yeah, it's a sport bar; but they tout themselves for having top notch food. Ah, not so much. To sum up, too much noise, too many people walking back and forth in my line of sight and I wasn't impressed with the food.

• Visited June 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Great steak”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My coworkers (from Seattle) and I had dinner here. I ordered one of their steaks and was extremely pleased. My coworkers had a variety of their seafood dishes (nice sized portions) and seemed to be happy with their choice. I definitely recommend.

Visited May 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Old FAVORITE”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm uber late reviewing this restaurant since I can officially consider myself a regular. ERIC the absolute best bartender this side of the Mason Dixon is my server of choice, since I can count the times I've actually dined at a table. My advice skip the table and dart straight for the bar where a voluminous flat screen television awaits you. The menu isn't exactly cheap but not pricey either especially considering it all tastes wonderful so if you're a "foodie" you won't be disappointed. LOCATION: across from Lenox mall makes it a popular spot for people watching, spotting a few celebs and for a downtown locale the parking is FREE AND PLENTIFUL!!

My suggestion: THE KRISPY KREME BREAD PUDDING!!! DELECTABLE

• Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great steaks”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We found Dantanna's by accident but it was a pleasure. The service was excellent and the steaks were some of the best we have had in a long time.

Visited May 2014

Been to Dantanna's? Share your experiences!