“Never Again”

Neighbourhood: Virginia Highland
Atlanta
“Never Again”
Reviewed 31 July 2011

This Atlanta favorite is great if 1) you get there when the place opens to avoid the circus at the door 2) if you know someone that works there so you don't have to wait 30 minutes or 3) you don't get the hearty helping of attitude at the front podium.

I used to go here often, but twice now I've called ahead to get on the list to avoid baking in the hot Atlanta summer sun during the 30 minute wait for a table only to arrive at the restaurant and find that they did not add our names to the list. There is often a disconnect between the person manning the phone lines and the person managing the list and crowd. When we asked the man at the podium about the disconnect and if we could speak with the woman answering the phones we received a terse, attitude-laden reply. Our party of four said "no thanks." We pulled out our phones, found Goin' Coastal in the Highlands and had a fantastic brunch. Thank you Roadhouse for a most pleasant brunch at your friendly, no wait, most tasty neighborhood competitor.

• Visited July 2011

Hazel Green, Alabama
“I do not recommend this restaurant”
Reviewed 23 March 2010

We came to the restaurant because I had bought a groupon. I ordered and asked for the real maple syrup that was listed in the menu and the waitress said that they do not have that any more. I then ordered a bacon and egg sandwich in a tortilla. It did not come with bacon. The server never came back to check on us or fill our drinks. I was charged for the bacon. She seemed disgusted that we wee using a coupon to eat there, The kids like the Mickey Mouse pancakes though so that was good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The breakfast is very good. They have the best scrambled eggs I have ever had. The breakfast menu is in the $10 range...”
Reviewed 28 April 2009

The breakfast is very good. They have the best scrambled eggs I have ever had. The breakfast menu is in the $10 range, and the portions are hearty.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The breakfast is great here. Be careful not to overstuff yourself, though!”
Reviewed 18 August 2008

The breakfast is great here. Be careful not to overstuff yourself, though!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“my FAVORITE breakfast place in atlanta!”
Reviewed 31 July 2008

my FAVORITE breakfast place in atlanta!