“Their location was right for me.”

SweetWater Brewing Company
Ranked #569 of 4,100 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: £3 - £12
Cuisines: American
Description: Slinging headiest beers east of the Rockies. For info on our taproom, head over to: sweetwaterbrew.com/taproom Food and beer menu: sweetwaterbrew.com/menu
Reviewed 8 October 2022 via mobile

The Sweetwater Brewing Company was a good location. Everything else struggled to be average. I didn’t try their signature beers or I might have rated it higher.

Date of visit: October 2022

Reviewed 30 July 2022

This place is a must to go to in Atlanta. I've been there a few times and always had great service except recently. When we first got there, our waitress was a girl (wish I had her name) and she was very unfriendly (almost rude). It seemed like we were bothering her just asking her questions. Really negative attitude in my opinion. So when she finally came back to get our drink orders she was like, what do y'all want? Again, felt like we were putting her out. So the next person that came by to check on us was Dan! He was awesome! So upbeat and so caring and wanted to make sure we were taken care of. When I told him about our experience with our first waiter and how she treated us, he apologized and said that maybe it was because they were so busy which is a nice way of taking up for her. So we ended up staying even longer once Dan was taking care of us. He was absolutely AMAZING. So if you go by there (and I recommend you do) make sure to ask for or at least stop by and see Dan the man!!

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 15 September 2021

I was going out of town and bought a t-shirt online as a gift to bring. The shirt was not going to be delivered in time before I left. Steve and Shae at Sweetwater made sure the shirt arrived in time for my departure. Thanks guys!

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 11 May 2021

SweetWater is such a nice brewery and offers up a lot of beer that you don't normally see in stores. The drinks were ice cold and the atmosphere was great. Had a great time here!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

First of all I love the beer...the food is secondary for me but it’s good too, especially the tacos. The folks with me said their meals were really good but I don’t remember what they had. Of course the beer offerings are all Sweetwater but they have a full slate of seasonal brews in addition to the 420. The ordering system is a little odd when it’s busy: you order your food at the counter right inside the door and order your drinks at the table. Several seating options including outdoors Spring thru Fall. Haven’t done the tour yet but will at some point.

Date of visit: February 2020