“Best place for lunch!1”
Review of Little Azio

Little Azio
Ranked #1,276 of 4,038 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I am a big fan of the turkey panni. I don't like salmon but my sister loves their salmon panni as well. It's a great place for pizza and pasta too!!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Rude, rude, rude!!!

The Moreland Avenue location has poor customer service!

I had a horrible experience this past weekend! Popularity has obviously gone to their heads as they now hang up on customers and greet you with grunts of disdain when you walk into the door.

As a long time resident of East Atlanta and a EX-FAN of this place my experience was unacceptable. I even complained to the manager who was just as rude and obviously the source of this new found attitude.

Don't go there unless you want to place a half-order, get hung up on and then yelled at by disgruntled staff.

Been to Little Azio? Share your experiences!