“Worth the money”

SKYVIEW Atlanta
Ranked #29 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Located at the South end of Centennial Park in downtown Atlanta, the SkyView Ferris wheel is set up to thrill families from all over the Atlanta Metro area. The wheel is almost 20 stories high with 42 gondolas that will be able to hold up to 6 people. With a view like this, everyone will be wanting a ride. And if you want to ride in style, check out our VIP gondola that gives you all the perks including the wonderful view. Surrounded by many other local favorite attractions of this downtown Centennial Park area, you'll never find yourself looking for something to do. SkyView. You can see Atlanta from here. Hours Sunday - Thursday: 12 PM - 11 PM, Friday: 12 PM - 12 AM, Saturday: 10 AM - 12 AM
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Line was short. The gondola was clean and air conditioned. The sites were great.
Best ferris wheel ride I've been on.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We waited in line a half hour which I didn't think was bad for a Saturday night. The ride itself lasted about ten minutes. The air conditioned gondola provides a comfortable, smooth ride with great views of Centennial Park. I'm prone to motion sickness but even sitting backwards I did not feel nauseous. My little girl loved it and asked many times to ride it again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The skyview is a neat attraction. Where else can you ride on very large ferris wheel in enclosed, air conditioned cars? I personally do not care for heights or ferris wheels but thought this attraction would be doable since it was enclosed......boy was I wrong! It took me a couple minutes to be able to open my eyes. My daughter on the other hand, thought it was the best thing ever and got a lot of nice pictures of Atlanta.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nice ride! Price was not too bad. Im a little afraid of heights, but this was worth it. Great view of Centennial Park. The lines were not long at all. You can get a VIP gondola, but why??...Unless you are planning to propose or something of the like.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Fun 10-minute ride that gives view of downtown Atlanta. A/C inside enclosed boxes with comfortable benches and large windows.

Been to SKYVIEW Atlanta? Share your experiences!