“Delicious Thai food in a lovely setting”

Mali Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mali Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #351 of 4,067 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Morningside - Lenox Park
Cross street: North Highland Ave.
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was my first Thai meal. My daughter, who travels to Thailand on business, loves Thai food and talked us into eating here. We sat outside in a covered courtyard lined with hanging ferns that created a pastoral, peaceful setting. The service was excellent. I ordered the pad Thai, a traditional dish with shrimp, chicken, rice noodles and peanuts. It was flavorful but not too spicy. I brought half of my meal home with me and can't wait to have it for lunch tomorrow. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

This place is really solid thai food with much better ambiance than your average asian eatery. I would definitely ask to sit outside. It's a hidden behind the DBA BBQ joint. The catfish is wonderful as are the potstickers. I would caution people who don't like spicey food to pay attention to the chili peppers on the menu. Some of the dishes to run hot; but they are happy to reduce the heat if you ask.

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

The food is always good and fresh. Service is excellent and personal. Good value and prices are more than fair.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

this place is our favorite thai and sushi bar in atlanta!!!! they do such a great job on both sushi and thai front that when you go to other thai and sushi you realize just how good this place is, i would highly recommend for a special place to take out the wife or girlfriend or whole family , they have a great wait staff and the food is so tastey!!!!!!

1  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We ordered Vegetable Tempura, Siam Tofu, Siam Tofu, Vegetable Massaman and Pik King Pork. Everything was delicious but their famous Massaman curry was the best I have ever had.

We sat outdoors, very pleasant.

I will go back the next time I visit Altanta.