“Great Malt Shakes”

Johnny Rockets
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: All-American look and feel, Tabletop Jukeboxes, Authentic Décor, Hamburgers, Shakes and American Fries! 3 Locations in Atlanta
New York City, New York
“Great Malt Shakes”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

The fries aren't great but the skaes are legendary; probably the best chocolate malts ever. The burgers are good too; very fun and not too expensive.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank ExploreTheWorld7865

Atlanta, Georgia
“Under ground over rated.”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have been to more than one Johnny Rockets. They all fizzled on take off. The burgers are ok but a lot of fast food burgers are better.

1 Thank K-nine9
Steve S, Area Manager at Johnny Rockets, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Char K- We'd like to apologize for your recent dining experience with us. Would you please email us your contact information to jrocketsatl@gmail.com? We'd like to try to make it up to you. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Lithia Springs, Georgia
“Great service”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The food is always good. Not heathly but always good. The downtown location is awesome and convenient for workday lunch!

Visited February 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Good but not great and certainly not special.”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Went to Johnny's for the first time. 2 young kids and 2 adults. The restaurant was very hot and humid which was less than desireable. I got the impression that it wasn't properly vented from the kitchen fryer and grill, but I don't know for certain of course. The employees didn't sing or dance as I heard was the case and it was lunchtime on a Saturday and the restaurant was little more than half full. We were there about 60-90 minutes but perhaps it only happens in the evening. I had the patty melt burger with onions and cheese on rye. It was good. The fries were good but the onions rings tasted weird. It tasted like the onions before being fried were in vinegar or something less than tasty. I also saw them cooking frozen onion rings and fries. This is fine of course, but with a little effort either or both could be cut and fried fresh for a different and better flavor and experience. The music, which i understand is important to the experience, was too loud. The songs we entered into the jukebox at the table were never played, the shakes we got were more sweet than they should have been and my other problem was the staff. I was sitting facing the kitchen and "bar". The staff spent more time talking to each other than making the shakes, getting the drinks and serving the customers. They also looked miserable as if they would rather be anywhere but there. I feel that way occasionally myself, but you can't show that to the customers in an open kitchen environment. Like I said, good but not great.

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Classic American style”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Serves pretty good food and service, had tried a few times and enjoyed the meals there. The milkshakes are good

Visited March 2013