For the first time in my entire life, I sent food back to the kitchen at a restaraunt and left. Upon entering, I was greeted with a thick mouldy smell of damp humid air and carpet. Walked in to complete silence and darkness. Almost thought the place was closed at 5pm. Not sure why they have zero atmosphere and not even any music playing. Several lightbulbs burned out over the bar. Very poor attention to detail and cleanliness at this place. Perhaps they don't have any managers here? Server was friendly and polite, but the food was very slow to arrive. When our meals did finally appear, the chicken had a very bizarre taste and texture and an extremely foul smell. To say it was gross was an understatement- it actually seemed unsafe. I won't go back. I don't need to pay money to sit in this dump and eat poison.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.