“Never again”

Ranked #2,333 of 3,973 Restaurants in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Never again”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have ordered from this pizza hut twice and had TERRIBLE experiences both times.

The first time it took over 2 hours for me to get a pizza I was quoted 45 minutes on --- the THREE times I called they were rude and unhelpful and the delivery person had "just left". Still no pizza. Ironically on the 4th call when I said that if I didn't have my order in 5 minutes I wanted a refund - it suddenly arrived.

The second time I was quoted 30 minutes, it took an hour and 15 minutes. I called after 45 minutes and the guy (again, rude) told me "he should be there soon" when I asked if he had an time estimate because I needed to leave by 4:15 at the latest he said "All I know is it will be soon, he left like 5 minutes ago" (keep in mind, 5 minutes ago is already more than 10 minutes after they said I would already have the pizza) ... the pizza finally arrived about 30 minutes after that call (an hour and 15 minutes later) and no surprise here, it is cold.

Terrible service all around --- I wasn't surprised to see a 1 start rating when I came to leave a review

• Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“The Worst Pizza Hut for Delivery”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

They are often out of certain crust sizes and delivery can sometimes take 1.5 hours and the pizza is cold when it comes. I have had to send it back twice, saying: "I can't eat pizza with cold rubbery cheese." This place is so poorly managed it's borderline comical.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!