“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

The lady that answers the phone is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! The food is good, but don't expect good service with it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Erica L

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

I phoned in an order of red curry along with my coworker. My coworker picked up the order. I was shocked and surprised when I found cashews in my food. I then realized that I was given an order of massaman curry, per the receipt. I called the restaurant to explain that my order was not correct. The woman on the phone stated that I had, in fact ordered this dish and how she was sure I ordered this dish because she repeated this order to me. I explained to her that I didn't order massaman because I had no idea what massaman was ! I went back and forth with this woman for 10 mins trying to explain that I did not order this dish and that the order was wrong. The woman was argumentative, rude, and condescending, not even remotely apologetic. I explained to this woman that she should be more concerned for her customers, particularly, when nuts are involved and potential food allergies. The woman never apologized or even admitted to the error. She even had the nerve to say that the 2 dishes were similar ( I suppose an implication that I should just eat it). Never again shall I return to this pseudo-establishment.

2 Thank azasque
New York City, New York
“Pretty Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

If you are looking for a decent Chinese/Japanese restaurant, here you go. They deliver to hotels in the area, which is a nice feature.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank 3-fl-oz-com
Grandview, Texas
“Surprisingly it did not suck!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I was staying in downtown Atlanta and this restaurant was recommended by the hotel concierge. The delivery was super-speedy, sushi fresh and the menu was pretty comprehensive of a number of Asian favorites. I ordered twice in the week I was there and was not disappointed.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank drsharna
Bay area
“Do not recommend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

Not authentic Chinese food. ordered a broccoli with garlic sauce and it turns out sweet and sour sauce with little garlic flavor. Also, one minute after I ordered, I realized we don't need rice, but waitress said it's too late. It's just a small bowl and she didn't serve the rice until 20 minutes later. I don't understand why it's "too late". The place wasn't busy at all that day, Will not go back to this place.

Visited July 2011