“Huh.... Did I miss something?”

Little Five Points Pizza
Ranked #798 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Little Five Points
Neighbourhood: Little Five Points
Atlanta, Georgia
“Huh.... Did I miss something?”
Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

I was asked for a tip on a takeout order!! Are you serious?! All he did was take my order! Calzone was good but....a tip?

I have a tip... Upgrade your establishment and get rid of the beggars outside your door!!

1 Thank ATLTravelDiva

New Orleans
“Very Tasty”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I found myself at little five points shopping at 2nd hand clothing stores when I ran into Little Five Points. I liked the seating outside and I noticed that kids, bikers, hipsters and families were making there way in. So I had to check it out , boy was I pleased the Pizza is great nice crust and there speciality pizzas are one of a kind.

• Visited January 2011
south of atlanta, ga
“If you aren't hungry when you get there you will be by the time you get your food.”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We ordered three slices of pizza and it took about 25 minutes to get to us. They were not busy, and the cooks and counter girl looked more interested in talking on their cell phones than working. The pizza was good; the thick Sicilian crust is worth the extra 20 cents.

All in all, it was nice, but the service would need upgrading for us eat there again. They seem to encourage writing your name on the wall or booth, which is cool in a way, but I believe people used something other than a pen to write their names in the bathroom, which is not cool.

• Visited October 2011
Georgia
“An Atlanta Staple”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Little 5 Pizza is absolutely one of my FAVORITE restaurants.The atmosphere of the location adds to the experience. Its located in the heart of L5P in Atlanta where you can be served a hot pizza with garden fresh toppings, a pitcher of ice cold beer and relax in the sun with friends. The view is of a main street that is buzzing with street performers, dread heads, mohawks, the best tattoos, piercings, the homeless, the rich and famous,. Trust me you will see all of the above as you enjoy QUALITY pizza at a fair price.

JUST GO!

• Visited September 2010
Paducah, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Classic Pizza Place”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We went here as a second choice because we could not get into the Vortex.
I could not have been happier. L5P Pizza is wonderful!
The atmosphere is great, the staff is friendly and funny, and the pizza is some of the best I have eaten in years.
Also the prices are quite reasonable.
Dont miss this place!